Welcome to LBC! Introduce Yourself

D

Dawn Boyle

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Jan 2, 2021
Hi all - I'm Dawn, from the San Diego, CA area. Turning 50 in a few months...Looking forward to my body not looking 50 as I consistently work out, adhere to my nutrition plan, and apply the lessons of LBCU for a lifetime change. Been 'working out' somewhat consistently for about 3 years now, but with LBC since June. Covid sent me into a tailspin in April & May when I saw my son's end of senior year implode/loss of attending college in person/not moving out/away to college like we had been planning, along with the ongoing lockdowns and shifting goalposts in CA. Small items when compared to what others had happen/experienced, but that was a big deal for me. Thankfully, he handled it much better. 3 things: 1) I hate working out. Period. I somewhat like the weight lifting. I don't like sweating and I hate the time it takes to work out when I could be reading a really good book. 2) Just celebrated 25 years of marriage with my hubby. 3) I LOVE my job which I work from home, but during Covid, it became a little too much time at home.

G

Gina Payne

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 27, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

You can tell us where you're from, how long you've been training and how long you've been a follower of LBC.

Also, pick 1:

1. 3 weird/embarrassing/maybe cool things about you.

2. 3 new things in your life.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

-Erik
Hey all I am from Edmonton Canada. I have been training for about 24 years. I have been following LBC for about 7 years now.
Three things about me
1) I have 3 children who are my world!!
2) I know a lot about autism. I worked in the field for 20 years and have a daughter with autism.
3) I was widowed at a young age.