J

Josette Green

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

You can tell us where you're from, how long you've been training and how long you've been a follower of LBC.

Also, pick 1:

1. 3 weird/embarrassing/maybe cool things about you.

2. 3 new things in your life.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

-Erik
Hi everyone!
I live in Jacksonville, FL but am originally from NY. I was a yo-yo dieter for most of my life. Thank God I found LBC. I started with their safe-at-home workouts when we went into lockdown in March and became a client in May. This is the longest I’ve been consistent training. Transformation has been inside out!
3 weird/embarrassing/maybe cool things about me:
1. I get nervous over silly things (like driving with other people in the car) driving in general
2. All fish has exactly the same taste to me. I can’t tell them apart. 🤷🏻‍♀️
3. I used to be an actor in NY and worked for an Off Broadway repertory company.
I am so excited to be a part of this group.
josette

Lauralea Edwards

Lauralea Edwards

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 29, 2020
Hi Caryl here
I'm a Kiwi (New Zealander) I live in Sydney Australia.
I moved countries by myself when I was 21 years old
I'm a hairdresser by trade and have been studying and completed qualifications in the nutrition field over the last 6 years,
and am super excited to come on board as one of LBCs new coaches.

I have been training since I embarked on a weight loss journey when I was 22 years old. I lost over 50 kilos (110lbs)
I stumbled on LBC in 2012 and became a client not long after and that's when I really learnt the skills to prevent
the fluctuations I always experienced.

I'm married to a Nigerian and cook Nigerian food at home, Goat stew, Egusi and Efo riro for those that are familiar.

Favourite Quote: 'Little by little a bird builds its nest '
Patience and Perseverance is key to achieving your goals.
Favourite Bible verse: He is before all things in Him, all things are held together. Colossians 1 v 17
Will you share recipes for your favorite Nigerian dishes? I am a nerd for all varieties of cuisine!

Lauralea Edwards

Lauralea Edwards

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 29, 2020
Hi! I’m Robin and live in Maine. I’m a young 51 and in the best shape of my life. I have been training seriously for last 8 years and been focusing on powerlifting and competing. Before that it was endless cardio and Body Pump classes but I hate cardio so life is much better training by lifting heavy and minimal cardio. I have much more success and less time spent in the gym.

I have been following LBC at least 10 years and during this past year, had the opportunity to work with Erik and went from 129 to 110 and leaned out considerably by being consistent. Still holding steady in maintenance around 113 and working on pumpkins and peaches. I’m also looking forward to LBC University in January to make sure I don’t become a statistic.

1. I might be quiet and petite but I love heavy metal/hard rock music. The angrier the better. It’s especially great for training sessions.
2. My deadlift record is 290#.
3. I love the Muppets, Puppets and Mascots.
BodyPump has always been a guilty pleasure for me! There is nothing quite as fun as choreographed weight lifting to cheesy euro-pop! 😂

H

Holly Newhof

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 27, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

You can tell us where you're from, how long you've been training and how long you've been a follower of LBC.

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
Hello everyone!

I am from Michigan, the Grand Rapids area. I have always been active and love working out. I have been training on and off but mostly on since 2007. I have been following LBC since 2016. I was a client of Amy’s and had an amazing experience!

3 new things in my life. My husband and had our first child (son) back in April. I am now working exclusively from home due to COVID restrictions and I have a renewed found determination to have a healthy balanced lifestyle. During pregnancy and early postpartum my training was sporadic and my diet/meal planning was mostly “off plan”. I am excited to put the work in.

Jenifer Vellucci

Jenifer Vellucci

Dec 26, 2020
Hello, I am Jenifer, I live right outside of Phoenix, AZ. I have been following LBC for 6 years or more, I trained with LBC in 2016 and 2017 as a one-on-one client and it changed my perspective of fitness and food. Being bulimic since my teens, in and out of every fad diet out there, LBC taught me to respect myself and to respect food and the nutrients it is giving me. I am still following the LBC lifestyle and have maintained everything I accomplished during my time with LBC.

3 new things:
1. I just moved into my forever home, my husband and I built our dream home, one that doesn't have bedrooms for all of our 5 kids!
2. My business partner and I just bought the company we were employed by for the past 4 years, very scary but empowering at the same time.
3. I started working out at home and in hotel rooms during 2020 and find that I really like it. I thought I would miss the gym, but I am enjoying working with my body weight and learning new ways to keep myself fit.

Lauralea Edwards

Lauralea Edwards

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 29, 2020
Hi, I'm Cindy Porter from Santaquin, Utah. I started training about 10 years ago, lost 50 pounds! I have been following LBC on Facebook for about 5 years, started doing the "at home" with them and now so excited to do more!
3 cool things about me-
1. I am in my 26th year of teaching. I taught kinder, 1st, then did district jobs for 12 years, and went back to the classroom 3 years ago to teach 3rd grade. Best job ever!
2. I have 5 of the coolest grandkids! I am lucky enough to live by them all and spend all my time doing things with them.
3. I just recently tried rock climbing, and I love it!
Hello! Fellow Utahn here! Rock climbing is on my bucket list!

Lauralea Edwards

Lauralea Edwards

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 29, 2020
Hey, y'all!

I'm a seventh generation Texas living in Austin but born and raised in Houston. I've been training for about four years, but have worked out my whole life. (And, by working out I mean just kind of picking things up and putting them back down again ... running even though I hated it ... blah blah blah.) I've been a follower of LBC for about 3 years now.

3 things about me:
1) My husband and I have known each other since the first day of first grade and have been best friends ever since. 8 years ago (tomorrow), we decided that we loved each other more than friends and then got married two years later. I like him a lot a lot.
2) My family has turned my name into a verb. I can "Lauren" any of your mom's/grandma's fat-loaded recipes and make it "wholesome" but still tasty. "Is this Lauren-ed?" is a common question at our dinner table.
3) I'm a stay-at-home parent to two girls - a 4-year-old (Reagan) who is way smarter than I'll ever be and a 1.5 year-old (Juliet) who wants nothing but a good time - aaaaaaaaaand I love them but they drive me insane.

I'm really excited to be here and I am so thankful for this community!
I love that your family uses your name as a verb “is this Lauren-Ed?”!! 😂#LifeGoals

N

Naomi Ludan

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Oct 12, 2011
Hi everyone!
I'm originally from Rockport, TX but we live in Wiesbaden, Germany. My hubby and I are retired Army/Air Force (respectively) so we consider Germany our second home with the amount of time we have over here! I've worked out most of my life and have followed LBC and CWT since 2011. I turn 50 in May so I don't want to use "middle age" as the excuse for my recent weight gain so I'm looking forward to LBC University, DACs with Amy and the nutrition portion. I'm ready to get back into shape! I look forward to interacting and learning from everyone.
3 things: My hubby, Dad and I built our summer house in Öland, Sweden from the ground up a few years ago, I literally used to burn boiled eggs-learned how to cook when I retired! And, I just returned to online college since I'm a stay at home mom (2 awesome teens, 16 & 14) now. I'd rather work & I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! ha!

Shannon Larkey

Shannon Larkey

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hi everyone!
I'm originally from Rockport, TX but we live in Wiesbaden, Germany. My hubby and I are retired Army/Air Force (respectively) so we consider Germany our second home with the amount of time we have over here! I've worked out most of my life and have followed LBC and CWT since 2011. I turn 50 in May so I don't want to use "middle age" as the excuse for my recent weight gain so I'm looking forward to LBC University, DACs with Amy and the nutrition portion. I'm ready to get back into shape! I look forward to interacting and learning from everyone.
3 things: My hubby, Dad and I built our summer house in Öland, Sweden from the ground up a few years ago, I literally used to burn boiled eggs-learned how to cook when I retired! And, I just returned to online college since I'm a stay at home mom (2 awesome teens, 16 & 14) now. I'd rather work & I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! ha!
Most of my heritage is Swedish (from the Gota Canal region)and I got a chance to visit a few years ago. So....if you ever need a house sitter, just let me know! 🤣

Lauralea Edwards

Lauralea Edwards

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 29, 2020
I’m 41 and currently live in Salt Lake City. I grew up in a very sedentary household and hated exercise because of my own unrealistic expectations until high school when I discovered swimming (I'm slow but I can swim forever). Until 2013 I trained off and on: triathlons (including a half ironman), teaching Body Pump, lifting. The last seven years have been a big wake up call for me: got out of an abusive relationship (fitness and nutrition featured prominently in that abuse), had an adorable child, and started a PhD program while working full-time to avoid being present to my abusive circumstances. It turns out you can't get where you want to go until you've reconciled the past so here I am, a single mom to an amazing 4 year old, with my dream job as an assistant vice president in higher education (I get to fuse data analytics, equity & diversity, and strategic planning together everyday), a very supportive partner I met just before covid hit, and sometime in the next week I will submit a full draft of my dissertation! I found LBC sometime between 2011-2014 when female bodybuilding became a fascination for me and this year, with the end of my dissertation in sight, I signed up with the LBC VIP Training program just so I could begin working through my baggage. Each round has been a learning process for me: I only managed to do warmups the first round, and the second round I went too hard too fast and ended up flaring up an injury that I'm still recovering from. Through it all I remain committed to the discipline while also being gentle with myself (and focusing on self-care). Each year since I left my relationship has been a year of exponential growth and 2021 is shaping up to be no different.

3 fun facts:
1. This poem pretty much summarizes my outlook on life: https://www.habitsforwellbeing.com/poem-autobiography-in-five-chapters/ (I figure I'm on chapter 2 or 3 of my health journey)
2. I've lived on 4 continents (Europe, Middle East, North America, and Pacific Islands) and when this pandemic is over, I'm looking forward to working on my goal of visiting all of the continents.
3. For fun I like to process big ideas in various art forms (e.g. hand embroidery, tapestries, deconstructed watch pieces).

Bonus fact: my favorite people in the world are those who have big goals and put in the world to attain them so I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better!

Robin Hinkle

Robin Hinkle

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
BodyPump has always been a guilty pleasure for me! There is nothing quite as fun as choreographed weight lifting to cheesy euro-pop! 😂
My intro wasn’t clear. I hate cardio but I did enjoy Body Pump! It was fun but also got frustrating over time because I wanted to lift heavier but doing so many reps for a whole song, was limiting. It was a great introduction to lifting weights for me though. 😁

H

Helen turner

Dec 30, 2020
Hi Hel Turner here, I’m from Perth Australia.
Very lucky to be here as everything is open and we are able to go about our daily lives as normal, pretty much.
Ive been following lean bodies for multiple years, was a client of Erik for 3 months but couldn’t afford to continue so am absolutely loving the VIP program 🙂

3 things about me
I work in a leisure centre, predominantly with seniors with health conditions think cancer, Parkinson’s, MS, heart conditions etc, which I love
I’m currently studying at uni for my health science degree to help people with mental health and addiction
Ive been with my husband for 27 years, 2 kids 20 and 17 year old, 1 rescue puppy and 3 rescue cats, am a former drug addict and wanted to turn my life around so started my health and fitness journey
Cheers

Julie Rose-Collins

Julie Rose-Collins

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 28, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
Hello, I'm Julie from Dayton, OH!

I've been training on and off since the 90's, but did not have proper instruction until discovering LBC/CWT in 2012. I was a CWT client for a bit in 2013 and it was wonderful! I am excited and grateful for the opportunity to work with this group again!

New things in my life.. new haircut, new glasses and a embarking in a new future self in 2021! Cheers!

Tonya McCown

Tonya McCown

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 28, 2020
Ha! I use that side booty growth transformation from time to time on our LBC stories.

That's good contour!
always pause when i see it on the stories - nice compliment, thanks.

N

Nancy Bullard

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hi! I'm Amy. I live in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I've been married to Mario for 10 years. I am a former LBC client and have followed Erik since 2008 (? Oxygen forum days). I'm so happy Erik and Amy made the decision to bring back this forum. I detest Facebook so I haven't been very interactive there. I'm excited to get to know more of you here.

3 Maybe cool things
1. The credit union I have worked at for 22 years is about to complete the process to completely rebrand and rename ourselves. I've worked there so long I feel like this change is changing part of my identity.
2. I grew up on a ranch in Nebraska and attended a two room schoolhouse from kindergarten through 8th grade.
3. I learned to scuba dive in a pool in Mexico. Went to the ocean, had a complete panic attack about breathing and went to the boat while everyone else stayed down looking at fish. I still find myself waking up in the middle of the night having panic attacks about breathing under water. It's silly!!!
I got scuba certified a little over a year ago - really struggled with the panic feelings - keep at it - it gets better and it's worth it!!

Ilona Loewnau

Ilona Loewnau

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 9, 2009
Introduce yourselves ...

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
hiya, I'm Ilona, based in England, United Kingdom. I've been following the LBC since 2009 and training at the gym since I was 18 years old so 20 years now. However, I would say that I really started to train/understand training properly in 2009 when I met the LBC and learnt their ways.

3 weird/embarrassing/maybe cool things about you.

I used to work on cruise ships in my twenties.
I played professional handball.
I built on my own and currently own the biggest junior handball club in the UK.

I look forward to being part of the forum again. It's been a blast in 2009 and I'm sure it will be even better now with all the amazing people that make this community! :)

D

Donia Deinstadt

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Nov 12, 2012
Hello everyone,

My name is Donia. I have been a client of Erik's since 2013. It's really good to be back into the forums. I live & love the LBC way. I have learned so much over the years & complete mindset transformation.
I live in Northern BC in a little town called Fort Nelson. I own my own private personal training studio here & teach group fitness classes at our Recreation centre. A lover of movement, I have always been active growing up. It wasn't until 2005 when I got really serious into training.

3 weird, cool things about me:

1. Happily married for 33 yrs, we have two sibling golden retrievers & I am a Baba to 5 amazing grandchildren
2. You'll most often find me having a meeting with myself in the kitchen
3. I love to dance - I will bust a move pretty much anywhere. lol

Here's to an awesome 2021!

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Feb 12, 2012
hiya, I'm Ilona, based in England, United Kingdom. I've been following the LBC since 2009 and training at the gym since I was 18 years old so 20 years now. However, I would say that I really started to train/understand training properly in 2009 when I met the LBC and learnt their ways.

3 weird/embarrassing/maybe cool things about you.

I used to work on cruise ships in my twenties.
I played professional handball.
I built on my own and currently own the biggest junior handball club in the UK.

I look forward to being part of the forum again. It's been a blast in 2009 and I'm sure it will be even better now with all the amazing people that make this community! :)
OMG, my 12 year old loves handball. He'll think you're the coolest. :cool: