Welcome to LBC! Introduce Yourself

Colleen Philbrick

Colleen Philbrick

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 28, 2020
Hi Everyone,

My name is Colleen and I currently live in Richmond Hill, GA...outside of Savannah. I was born in Wisconsin and am still a proud Green Bay Packers fan. And....love CHEESE. I am 52 years young. And, have been an avid fitness fan since my early 20s. I used to teach high impact aerobics back in the day. Not sure if anyone remembers Body Shaping with Cory Everson and Silk Manning....but I want to school with Silk. I have followed LBC for about 7 years now. A former trainer introduced me to the group. I have more or less been watching from the bench until now. I have had a lot of injuries in my past, so have focused more on body weight exercises, bootcamp classes and dumbbells the last two years. I do always push myself and am consistent. I want to move in the direction of more weightlifting and up my game safely as I get older. I'm also working on my mindset and nutrition. And, that is a big reason I joined to have more accountability. And, be surrounded with a group that challenges me to the next level.

Fun Facts About Me:

1) I currently own my own PR business and used to be a DJ at a country radio station. But my favorite role is being mom to my now 15-year-old son named Maverick
2) I love nature and everything to do with the outdoors.
3) I seem to be injury prone, but never give up and always get back on the horse.

Lisa Armstrong

Lisa Armstrong

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Aug 8, 2011
Hi my name is Lisa Armstrong. I'm 42 and live in Mabank, TX (near Dallas). My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have 5 boys 15-10. I have been following Amy off and on since 2011. I worked with Amy back in 2011/12 for nutrition only. This year my husband and I did the FSF together in the firat class. What a game changer! I have not been consistent in any training for a few years putting everyone before me. This year has brought me to the breaking point...enough is enough. I have broke my elbow and then my ankle this year. Time to get back on the horse and put myself first. I'M WORTH IT!!

1. I love to have very deep pondering conversations with people who are open to consider that anything is possible.

2. Became a small chicken farmer this year. Love hatching eggs! We have chickens, turkey's and ducks. Who knew?!

3. I love lifting weight and despise cardio. I have enjoyed rowing on the rower my husband got for work. Good physical therapy on my healed broken elbow.

D

Dana Marston

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 27, 2020
Hi all - my name is Dana, and I'm from outside Boise, Idaho. I've been working out for.. eh... 10 or so years? but just started actually training with LBC in this latest round of the VIP group. I'm enjoying it so far and learning a lot!

Three new things in my life -
1. I'm a relatively new mom to a 14 month old girl.
2. My husband recently retired after 21+ years active duty in the Navy, and is enjoying a lot of new time and flexibility. Big change for our family.
3. Post-retirement, we moved back to Idaho after 20+ years away - him all over the world, me mostly in Washington, D.C. until we married nearly five years ago.

Elizabeth Andersen

Elizabeth Andersen

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Apr 27, 2013
Hi my name is Liz aka Elizabeth or Lizzi McClicorice :)and I am 45 years old. I began following LBC I believe back in 2014. I've been more active as an adult than I was as a kid. My husband and I have two kids a girl 18 and a boy 20, and married for 21 years. We bought a small farm back in October 2019. So that has been keeping us busy and learning how to manage it and also dreaming more about what we want to do with it. It's also been so refreshing to have our property in the midst of the madness that's been going on. I'm excited to see myself transform into the person that I was designed to be physically, spiritually, and mentally.

1. I am learning to take better care of myself and learning to follow through on keeping my promises.
2. I am new to raising chickens and taking care of them. ❤️❤️ love fresh eggs
3. I am new to this training format with the tempo and tension.

T

Tara hall

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
Hi Everyone!

I’m Nicole and I’ve been following LBC since 2010. I’ve lived in Tampa, FL for 7 years, but am from NJ near Philadelphia. Although I was never a client of LBC (before I started this year), I’ve pretty much learned everything about strength training and nutrition from them.

3 things:
1. I’m an Eagles fan (sorry Erik!)
2. I absolutely love terrible 80s music, I can thank my mom for that one.
3. I prefer lunges over squats

So excited to have forums back, I hate being on Facebook. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!
Hey Nicole your not far from me. We should connect and workout together sometime. Always looking for my

Amy Burford

Amy Burford

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Jul 8, 2013
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

You can tell us where you're from, how long you've been training and how long you've been a follower of LBC.

Also, pick 1:

1. 3 weird/embarrassing/maybe cool things about you.

2. 3 new things in your life.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

-Erik
Amy Burford and I live in Naples, FL. I have been following since Curls and Whey which I used to lose baby weight for my last one who is now 8! I have been hoping around different gyms since then doing Orange Theory, Burn Boot Camp etc and hurt my lower back so just getting back in again this month. I took in my niece into our home and she had a rough 2020 and is now in a residential program so I am using the forum to get back to wellness both mentally and physically.

New things in my life
1. Santa lost his mind and delivered a Cavapoo puppy to our home so big adjustments there
2. This will be the first time since Curls & Whey I am training in a gym without someone yelling at me ;)
3. I just got an air fryer for Christmas and the kids are less afraid of things I cook

A

Amy Ashcraft

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

You can tell us where you're from, how long you've been training and how long you've been a follower of LBC.

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
I followed LBC for many years (maybe as far back as 2009?) and found the guidance to be strong and useful.
I started using Amy's coaching services through Curls and Whey in mid 2016 and have never really looked back.

3 weird/embarrassing/maybe cool things about me:
-I have been serving in the Army Reserves for 19 years as a tuba player.
-I like to count the number of people in a photograph when there is a small group of people. I don't know why. I just do.
-I'm well educated, smart, and clever...but I suffer from being really ditsy as well. It comes across in astonishing ways.

C

Chelsea Whitten

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
Hi, I'm Chelsea Whitten. I live in a small farm town just outside of Vicksburg, MS. I've been training on and off since high school. I've been following LBC for close to 10 years with 3 of those with one-on-one coaching with Amy.

3 new things in my life:
- We're getting a new kitten today
- Working from home on a full-time basis
- My husband recently built me a squat rack and lat pulldown for my home gym

I'm very excited to be here!

Tonya McCown

Tonya McCown

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 28, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
Hello there! Former LBC client of Megan's from 2014-2017, but was a follower of LBC for a while prior to that. I am 50 and have been training since I was in my early thirties. I love being active and outdoors. I'm a tennis junkie and play several times a week, and am taking up golf as a way to be outdoors and spend quality time with my husband outside of our normal everyday activities. We adore traveling and are more than anxious to be able to do that again. Three new things in my life are forums (never done this before), ditching facebook (happily) and being an empty nester ( all three daughters off on their own adventures).

Ready to eat the foods, grow the glutes and get back into that LBC shape. Super excited to be here and add to all that I have learned from my time as a one on one client with Megan back in the day.

Cheers,
Tonya

Attachments

• 2DD6D17C-3124-4114-B5CA-5CBC84C3A265_1_201_a.jpeg
    2DD6D17C-3124-4114-B5CA-5CBC84C3A265_1_201_a.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 48CC1428-F57A-456E-815F-B15DC7E25219.jpeg
    48CC1428-F57A-456E-815F-B15DC7E25219.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 14
  • BDE2705E-2718-4241-8718-CCAB4B39D01F_1_100_o.jpeg
    BDE2705E-2718-4241-8718-CCAB4B39D01F_1_100_o.jpeg
    315.3 KB · Views: 14
Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
Hello there! Former LBC client of Megan's from 2014-2017, but was a follower of LBC for a while prior to that. I am 50 and have been training since I was in my early thirties. I love being active and outdoors. I'm a tennis junkie and play several times a week, and am taking up golf as a way to be outdoors and spend quality time with my husband outside of our normal everyday activities. We adore traveling and are more than anxious to be able to do that again. Three new things in my life are forums (never done this before), ditching facebook (happily) and being an empty nester ( all three daughters off on their own adventures).

Ready to eat the foods, grow the glutes and get back into that LBC shape. Super excited to be here and add to all that I have learned from my time as a one on one client with Megan back in the day.

Cheers,
Tonya
Ha! I use that side booty growth transformation from time to time on our LBC stories.

That's good contour!

Cindy Eagar

Cindy Eagar

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
Hi,
I’m Eva from Arizona, been training with the VIP group now since Erik and Amy started I’m on round 3.. Love it,
Something embarrassing is I can’t get the hang of Squats, 🤦🏻‍♀️
What part of AZ are you in? I'm in Gilbert.

Cindy Eagar

Cindy Eagar

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
Hi I'm Cindy from Arizona. I've been following LBC for 10ish years, but just recently started coaching with Erik. I've taught group fitness classes for 27 years and *thought* I knew what I was doing. My body wasn't showing it, so I ate some humble pie and have been adopting the LBC way. I'm practicing patience and working my plan. I love this community for the support and love the education I'm getting from Erik.

Tricia Ellison

Tricia Ellison

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
May 18, 2006
Hello!! I'm Tricia Ellison and I live in Chicago, IL. 🙋‍♀️ I've been training since I was 16 years old. My brother was the one who got me into lifting and I loved it. After a few short years we started doing some power lifting. Oh the rush of lifting lots of weight!

I've been following LBC for what feels like forever. My old profile was still available and it was started in 2006. Does that make me old that forums were in style, went out of style and now they're back!😂

Something weird that I do is when I need to get my act together or pump myself up, I say, "Get it together, Cast!" or "Let's go, Cast!"
Cast is my maiden name. 😂Why does it only work with my maiden name?? Weird!
I think it was from playing sports when I was a kid. The coach would use my last name a lot. 🤷‍♀️

I'm SUPER excited to be back in here. Let's GO!

Abby Osborn

Abby Osborn

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hey hey hey! I'm Abby from Tampa (well actually Iowa but Tampa is where I live and where I'll stay:) Erik coached me to my first figure competition and another one after that-Clear back in 2011 and 2012 I believe, so I've been a LBC fan for almost 10 years. No one does it like LBC..

3 cool things about me:

1. I'm a nationally ranked powerlifter (#30) for the USPA in the 105 weight class. (Although I think my powerlifting days are over)

2. I'm a really good surfer

3. I did two years of travelling as a travel physical therapist around the country and could tell you some pretty wild stories, but I'll save those for another day:)

Toni Collett

Toni Collett

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
May 4, 2006
Hi my name is Lisa Armstrong. I'm 42 and live in Mabank, TX (near Dallas). My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have 5 boys 15-10. I have been following Amy off and on since 2011. I worked with Amy back in 2011/12 for nutrition only. This year my husband and I did the FSF together in the firat class. What a game changer! I have not been consistent in any training for a few years putting everyone before me. This year has brought me to the breaking point...enough is enough. I have broke my elbow and then my ankle this year. Time to get back on the horse and put myself first. I'M WORTH IT!!

1. I love to have very deep pondering conversations with people who are open to consider that anything is possible.

2. Became a small chicken farmer this year. Love hatching eggs! We have chickens, turkey's and ducks. Who knew?!

3. I love lifting weight and despise cardio. I have enjoyed rowing on the rower my husband got for work. Good physical therapy on my healed broken elbow.
I love Mabank!!! I go there twice a year when I got on my girls trip to Canton. Love the small town.

C

Carrie Windecker

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Aug 28, 2013
Hi Carrie from Saskatoon Canada. I am a past stalker/client/stalker again of LBC. I have been in this community for around 9 years.

A couple embarrassing/weird/cool things about me: I dance while I train and It isn't unusual for me to walk into random things...often.

Looking forward to being back on this forum!

Tina Maas

Tina Maas

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Oct 7, 2013
Hi I'm Tina I am from AZ. I have been all over the US since my spouse is in the military. I've been a client with CWT, and Erik a few times. I can't even remember how long its been since I have been following LBC (long time tells you my age)

3 new things: we just moved to AZ, bought a house, and we live the military life of 19 years, almost retirement time :O

Glad to meet new friends that are like minded and goal oriented!

M

Mindy Wight

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
Hi all, I’m Mindy from British Columbia, Canada. I’m a past client of LBC and Erik’s in 2017 for a short time and have followed on FB ever since. I’m a former runner and loved going to the gym, but after having two kids and a busy career, I’ve struggled to find my way for the past 5 years. I’ve built a great home gym during COVID and am super excited for the new roll out program to put it all to good use. 3 new things in my life: just in the process of going through a massive career shift to become my own boss, I’m renovating a basement suite (myself and my hubby) in an investment property, and I’ve acquired some killer tile setter skills while doing it so already looking for my next project.