Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

You can tell us where you're from, how long you've been training and how long you've been a follower of LBC.

Also, pick 1:

1. 3 weird/embarrassing/maybe cool things about you.

2. 3 new things in your life.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

-Erik

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Feb 12, 2012
Hi guys 👋👋👋

My name is Liz and I'm one of the new coaches for LBC!

I'm from Sydney, Australia and have been following Erik and Amy for close to 10 years.

I've loved all things fitness since walking into a gym for school sport when I was around 16 years old and the love of it has been with me ever since.

Weird / embarrassing / cool things about me:

1. When I'm really deep in thought, I talk to myself. Like, refer to myself in the third person. If there's people around, it can get awkward.
2. When I fall asleep sitting up, I dribble.
3. I don't just sing in the car, I perform. (This could be either embarrassing or cool, depending on whether you ask me or my children)

Now, don't go falling over yourselves to ask for me as your coach. 😜

Caryl Ogunbowale

Caryl Ogunbowale

Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 19, 2020
Hi Caryl here
I'm a Kiwi (New Zealander) I live in Sydney Australia.
I moved countries by myself when I was 21 years old
I'm a hairdresser by trade and have been studying and completed qualifications in the nutrition field over the last 6 years,
and am super excited to come on board as one of LBCs new coaches.

I have been training since I embarked on a weight loss journey when I was 22 years old. I lost over 50 kilos (110lbs)
I stumbled on LBC in 2012 and became a client not long after and that's when I really learnt the skills to prevent
the fluctuations I always experienced.

I'm married to a Nigerian and cook Nigerian food at home, Goat stew, Egusi and Efo riro for those that are familiar.

Favourite Quote: 'Little by little a bird builds its nest '
Patience and Perseverance is key to achieving your goals.
Favourite Bible verse: He is before all things in Him, all things are held together. Colossians 1 v 17

Last edited:
Rebecca Mendez

Rebecca Mendez

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hello, I am Rebecca from Peoria, Arizona. I have been following LBC on/off for past 10 years. I loved the forums and so glad it’s back.

I started back into health & fitness almost 3 years when my blood pressure started at getting high. I started training this past year. Before, I would workout but didn’t really have a training program.

3 new things in my life:
1. I started golfing during Covid and love it!
2. DAC is new to me and I am loving it. So much growth and realizing how much I needed this.
3. I am finally putting myself first and know that I need to work on me, in order to be there for my family.

E

Eva Flanagan

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

You can tell us where you're from, how long you've been training and how long you've been a follower of LBC.

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
Hi,
I’m Eva from Arizona, been training with the VIP group now since Erik and Amy started I’m on round 3.. Love it,
Something embarrassing is I can’t get the hang of Squats, 🤦🏻‍♀️

Corrina Hamill

Corrina Hamill

Mar 22, 2010
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
Hi all! Merry Christmas! My name is Corrina Hamill but please call me Cori. I’ve lived all over but now call southern Virginia USA home.

I was a gymnast since age three and got into weight lifting after joining the USAF at age 17. I’m now 46 and have had the title of natural pro bodybuilder in the IFPA. I last competed in 2010 and blew out my ACL in 2011. That surgery ended up putting an end to my competition run. They found a whole in the knee socket that was fixed by a bone graft. I’ve had three more knee surgeries since and the one I had last May the doctor wanted to do a full replacement. I was and am not ready for that but I know it is coming. I have zero cartilage left and arthritis. But stubborn me won’t stop.

I just told you two facts: bodybuilding and in the Air Force for 24 years. I am married, have been for 20 years now and I have one son who is in college studying to become a teacher.

3 new things in my life: empty nesting, more weight on my body than I would like, and determination to find my true health this year.

welcome everyone! Here’s to a spectacular new year!

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
Hi,
I’m Eva from Arizona, been training with the VIP group now since Erik and Amy started I’m on round 3.. Love it,
Something embarrassing is I can’t get the hang of Squats, 🤦🏻‍♀️
Let's make sure we get that fixed!

If you can sit in a chair, you can squat. We'll get you straightened out.

Karen Mikulski

Karen Mikulski

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hello everyone!!! I am Karen Mikulski. I have been a client of Amy's on and off since 2011. I live in Chesapeake, VA and am in commercial real estate. I turn 53 years old January 2nd.

3 new things in my life:
Working from home almost entirely. I have to say I love it and am productive!

Creating goals and a vision board. I have never really focused on goals and envisioning my future but I am now thanks to Amy's FSF program!!

Having a voice. I have never really felt people cared about what I say or feel but now, the older I get and the more confident, I don't really care. I am now speaking my mind a lot more.

Loving this VIP groups and so happy to be here.

Pinky Laurado

Pinky Laurado

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hi, Pinky Laurado here.
I am from Lethbridge Alberta Canada, but originally born and raised in the Philippines and moved to Canada in 2001. Never looked back, and would not have it any other way.
I am a Registered Nurse by profession, been actively practicing for the last 25+ years...and for the last three and a half years, been an Entrepeneur running my own Supportive Living Facility for Seniors.
I started with LBC since June 2020 and have only one deep regret, which is, why in the world did I waste my time and money on other programs and coaching before joining LBC??? LBC works, period!
One thing that is weird about me, is that I put ketchup on my pizza, and love it! What is weirder though is that my first born does exactly the same and enjoys it as much.😜
What is new about me? Ever since I joined LBC, my mindset in about every aspect of fitness and training, and nutrition has changed towards the better. Thanks to Erik and Amy, I am in for the longest haul.
Excited to continue to be a part of this amazing community.

Sarah Brown

Sarah Brown

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
My name is Sarah and I’ve been following LBC for 10 years! I had great results with Amy.... but in the last few months (quarantine) my diet has not been on track at all (serious understatement!)
An interesting fact about me: I once managed to run over myself with my own car. I was extremely lucky and inky had some sprains and really large bruises, so I can laugh about it now. Quite an accomplishment!

Sarah Brown

Sarah Brown

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hi guys 👋👋👋

My name is Liz and I'm one of the new coaches for LBC!

I'm from Sydney, Australia and have been following Erik and Amy for close to 10 years.

I've loved all things fitness since walking into a gym for school sport when I was around 16 years old and the love of it has been with me ever since.

Weird / embarrassing / cool things about me:

1. When I'm really deep in thought, I talk to myself. Like, refer to myself in the third person. If there's people around, it can get awkward.
2. When I fall asleep sitting up, I dribble.
3. I don't just sing in the car, I perform. (This could be either embarrassing or cool, depending on whether you ask me or my children)

Now, don't go falling over yourselves to ask for me as your coach. 😜
Aw man I’m totally falling all over myself to get you to coach me though! Imagine the fun, the CHALLENGE!

Michelle Mai

Michelle Mai

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas! I am Michelle Mai. I have lived in Oregon since 2004 but I'm originally from New Hampshire. I've been "training" for as long as I can remember but it was always just cardio, until about 2013. I hired Erik as my coach in 2016 when I wasn't making progress with a previous coach (I actually started following LBC because I saw my previous coach was following them). I am transitioning from 1:1 coaching into the new VIP program. Looking forward to it! My husband Matt is joining me and I couldn't be more excited!

3 new things in my life:

1) We recently bought a fixer upper and are about to move into an apartment so we can remodel ALL 4,500 sq. feet of it!!!
2)As empty nesters, my husband and I have been working from home this year together due to COVID-19 which has caused a renewed closeness in our relationship.
3) Last year, I began talking to my younger sister again after not speaking for 10 years. Life is too precious to have lost 10 years of memories. Having her in my life again warms my heart.

Great to meet everyone!

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Feb 12, 2012
Merry Christmas! I am Michelle Mai. I have lived in Oregon since 2004 but I'm originally from New Hampshire. I've been "training" for as long as I can remember but it was always just cardio, until about 2013. I hired Erik as my coach in 2016 when I wasn't making progress with a previous coach (I actually started following LBC because I saw my previous coach was following them). I am transitioning from 1:1 coaching into the new VIP program. Looking forward to it! My husband Matt is joining me and I couldn't be more excited!

3 new things in my life:

1) We recently bought a fixer upper and are about to move into an apartment so we can remodel ALL 4,500 sq. feet of it!!!
2)As empty nesters, my husband and I have been working from home this year together due to COVID-19 which has caused a renewed closeness in our relationship.
3) Last year, I began talking to my younger sister again after not speaking for 10 years. Life is too precious to have lost 10 years of memories. Having her in my life again warms my heart.

Great to meet everyone!
I love 2) & 3) Michelle. Gave me goosebumps 💕 Merry Christmas to you and Matt.

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006

3 new things in my life:

Great to meet everyone!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Annette Kontos

Annette Kontos

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 6, 2011
So? Let's hear it.

Introduce yourselves ...

Also, pick 1:

-Erik
Hi all, Annette here. I live in Bow , NH. I started weightlifting about 16 years ago. I started doing the VIP training in June and love it. I’ve wasted so many years spinning my wheels. Now that I’ve found LBC I’m finally on the right track.
Logging in, I found out that I have an account from 2011!
Three weird things about me.
1. At work (well everywhere else too) I talk to my self. People are always asking me if I’m talking to them.
2. I prefer to spend time with my dogs. If I have a choice I’ll hang with them over people.
3. I drive a “safety orange” Mini named “Sparky”.

Meredith Clark

Meredith Clark

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas from Ohio! My name is Meredith Clark and I reside in Columbus with my husband, Aaron and our 4 year old son, Jojo. I’ve been following LBC since 2016. I’ve been “training” and learning since 2015.
3 new things:
1. We recently purchased land in the “country” and sold our home within the same week. We are building a new home during 2021 and look forward to what we will create in our new home.
2. I start a new role in my career on 1/11/2021🙌🏼🤩.
3. While love for my son is not new, the depth of my love for him is overwhelming. Watching him grow as we have been “Clark party of 3” for 2 yrs now. He is amazing. I love the journey of motherhood.

♥️♥️♥️ Nice to be here!

Rebecca Mendez

Rebecca Mendez

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hello, I am Rebecca from Peoria, Arizona. I have been following LBC on/off for past 10 years. I loved the forums and so glad it’s back.

I started back into health & fitness almost 3 years when my blood pressure started at getting high. I started training this past year. Before, I would workout but didn’t really have a training program.

3 new things in my life:
1. I started golfing during Covid and love it!
2. DAC is new to me and I am loving it. So much growth and realizing how much I needed this.
3. I am finally putting myself first and know that I need to work on me, in order to be there for my family.
Not sure if there is an option to edit your post, but I just wanted to add a bit more about myself.

I am 53 years old, married for 35 years. Have 3 grown children and 7 grandchildren. I tell my grandkids that their grandma is working on becoming a Buff Grandma! 👊🏻😃

N

Nancy Bullard

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hello! I'm 52 years old, live in Edmond, OK, have followed LBC for about 10 years or so. I started really training in my early 40's, started crossfit in my late 40's, and have battled some shoulder injuries and hip issues so not doing much in the way of training now but rehabbing to get back at it. I MISS IT!!! Focusing on nutrition and so excited to be here and learning all I can.
3 cool things.....
1. I conquered a HUGE fear and got SCUBA certified so I can now dive with my husband and have done over 35 dives.
2. I have a son, daughter-in-law, and grandson who just moved to Africa.
3. I homeschooled 5 kids for 13 years and homeschooled several other children for some period of time. I also have taught and helped many other moms learn to educate their children.

Happy to be here and CHANGE MY LIFE!!

Nancy

Shannon Larkey

Shannon Larkey

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hi, I’m Shannon - living in Indiana just outside of Chicago! I’ve worked out consistently at times, inconsistently at other times, throughout my adult life. Working on Training consistently now through VIP and using DAC for accountability! Absolutely love it but I have a lot of learning and work to do still!

3 weird/embarrassing/maybe cool things about you!

1. If I have to do cardio, my favorite is climbing the huge local sand dunes. My lungs, glutes and quads get steaming mad at me but the view from the top is awesome. People think I’m nuts while they sunbathe and make sand castles!
2. I love Brussel sprouts! I mean, I would eat them everyday if they were always in season.
3. I think “dad jokes” are the funniest and usually laugh out loud to them, even though they are corny as can be!

B

Beth Illa

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Jul 10, 2014
Hello, I'm Beth from Minneapolis/St Paul. I've been doing LBC training for 6-7 years, 3 of those as a one-on-one client with Megan. I've been following LBC around 9 years.

3 new things in my life: I just purchased my own home, I started a new position at work which I am loving, and started at a new gym due to my new home. So it'll be fun now that they're open, finding my groove and getting back into training at the gym instead of my home. I look forward to chatting with everyone on the forums and learning thru LBC University this next year.