So Long FaceBook! The Forums Are Back!

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
Well, as we said a little while ago, we were going to be doing a mass exodus (for a number of reasons) from Facebook and heading back to our old stomping grounds - the Lean Bodies Consulting (Leanbodiesfitness.com) forums.

This is going to be fantastic from a Community standpoint since you just can't beat the Community building environment of a forum. Facebook just can't hold a candle to the organizational opportunities of a forum like this.

Plus now you can avoid all the UGH of social media these days and just stay off it!

Come here and play with us instead! This is a safe home for all of us on the internet.

Myself, Amy and the LBC team are SUPER excited to be back where LBC got started - forums. Our promise to you is that this platform is going to allow us to take the LBC VIP Training and LBC VIP Nutrition groups to the next level.

But as you can see, the forum is about much, much more than just the VIP Groups.

Welcome! Glad to have you here with us!

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
Freddie Langenfeld

Freddie Langenfeld

Back Again
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
May 2, 2006
No you have to use First and Last name ONLY as both the video and post on FB explained.
Yep - I changed it - said it sent an email requesting change to username.

Rebecca Mendez

Rebecca Mendez

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Yes, I’m agreeing, never been on a forum and already confused, but it’s not hard, not good with this kinda stuff, hated computers in school🤣
I think you will find a lot easier than FB. So much more organized.