SO excited!

A

Ariella Bocian

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Dec 29, 2020
Hey! I am SO excited to still be in the know and not have to be on social media but still be involved! I'm from Chicago, IL but have lived in Nashville, TN for almost 5 years. I've always been active, that active turned into a love for training, and through that I became a CPT in 2015. I have followed LBC for (what I thought was) a while, maybe 3 years? I was SO happy to be a part of the VIP training in June, and now December. Trainers usually hate writing their workouts since we create so many, and Erik and Amy are the real deal so I couldn't be more excited to BE trained by their amazing programs and knowledge.

Weird / embarrasing / cool things about me:
1) I am always talking to my dog and when we go on walks, sometimes I forget others can hear me talk to him
2) I love doing dishes and don't know why.....
3) My car looks like a banged up piece of metal with a ratchet strap on the hood and all for about 5 years... still runs so why not keep it until it dies?!

E

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Hey! I am SO excited to still be in the know and not have to be on social media but still be involved!
You are not alone, so many think this.
3) My car looks like a banged up piece of metal with a ratchet strap on the hood and all for about 5 years... still runs so why not keep it until it dies?!
LOL, this is me too. I'll have owned my car for 15 years this April. She still goes just fine, air con, radio and power windows work so I often say I'll drive it into the ground...