Introduction

C

Cameron Ingool

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 27, 2020
Hello - super excited to get started - a little nervous. I am new to this type of forum and hoping I catch on fast. I'm turning 45 next year - married 20 years in a few days - 2 kids 16& 12, a dog and 2cats. Looking to be super sexy and get rid of a bit of the fluff that hides the muscles I know are under there. Also want much more sculpted look. I want to be a MILF>>>LOL!!! Tired of working out to balance what I eat. Not that I eat bad I just don't eat right. Have worked out forever but never seem to get the results I want because I let my kids and work get in the way. Now the kids are getting older and my work can benefit from a hot chic at the counter .. lol yes I ready to give up my average build for something that you turn your head when you enter the room and say - she works out! Ready to do this.

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
Hello - super excited to get started - a little nervous. I am new to this type of forum and hoping I catch on fast. I'm turning 45 next year - married 20 years in a few days - 2 kids 16& 12, a dog and 2cats. Looking to be super sexy and get rid of a bit of the fluff that hides the muscles I know are under there. Also want much more sculpted look. I want to be a MILF>>>LOL!!! Tired of working out to balance what I eat. Not that I eat bad I just don't eat right. Have worked out forever but never seem to get the results I want because I let my kids and work get in the way. Now the kids are getting older and my work can benefit from a hot chic at the counter .. lol yes I ready to give up my average build for something that you turn your head when you enter the room and say - she works out! Ready to do this.
Awesome. Welcome.

Are you in either the VIP Training or VIP Nutrition groups? If not, they'll solve your above problems/goals.

C

Cameron Ingool

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 27, 2020
So this is where I get a little confused - I purchase the LBC University for both my husband and myself - I am pretty sure I did platinum and paid in full $4000.00. I was so excited to get a chance (I have been wanting to since 2017 but something always came up or I missed it by a day) that I have no idea what it comes with - I know we start Jan 1st. I have filled out the nutrition part for myself - but just gave to my husband for Christmas so I need him to fill out his.

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
So this is where I get a little confused - I purchase the LBC University for both my husband and myself
✅
- I am pretty sure I did platinum and paid in full $4000.00. I
✅✅

was so excited to get a chance (I have been wanting to since 2017 but something always came up or I missed it by a day) that I have no idea what it comes with - I know we start Jan 1st. I have filled out the nutrition part for myself - but just gave to my husband for Christmas so I need him to fill out his.
You are good to go. What a great year of progress it's going to be for you two. Even better that you're BOTH doing since that at-home mutual support and accountability is going to add a layer of success for you two.

Get him on filling out that questionnaire.

Caryl Ogunbowale

Caryl Ogunbowale

Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 19, 2020
Hey Cameron
I'm still finding my way around the forum too!!