Introduction

C

Cameron Ingool

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 27, 2020
Hello - super excited to get started - a little nervous. I am new to this type of forum and hoping I catch on fast. I'm turning 45 next year - married 20 years in a few days - 2 kids 16& 12, a dog and 2cats. Looking to be super sexy and get rid of a bit of the fluff that hides the muscles I know are under there. Also want much more sculpted look. I want to be a MILF>>>LOL!!! Tired of working out to balance what I eat. Not that I eat bad I just don't eat right. Have worked out forever but never seem to get the results I want because I let my kids and work get in the way. Now the kids are getting older and my work can benefit from a hot chic at the counter .. lol yes I ready to give up my average build for something that you turn your head when you enter the room and say - she works out! Ready to do this.

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
Hello - super excited to get started - a little nervous. I am new to this type of forum and hoping I catch on fast. I'm turning 45 next year - married 20 years in a few days - 2 kids 16& 12, a dog and 2cats. Looking to be super sexy and get rid of a bit of the fluff that hides the muscles I know are under there. Also want much more sculpted look. I want to be a MILF>>>LOL!!! Tired of working out to balance what I eat. Not that I eat bad I just don't eat right. Have worked out forever but never seem to get the results I want because I let my kids and work get in the way. Now the kids are getting older and my work can benefit from a hot chic at the counter .. lol yes I ready to give up my average build for something that you turn your head when you enter the room and say - she works out! Ready to do this.
Awesome. Welcome.

Are you in either the VIP Training or VIP Nutrition groups? If not, they'll solve your above problems/goals.

C

Cameron Ingool

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 27, 2020
So this is where I get a little confused - I purchase the LBC University for both my husband and myself - I am pretty sure I did platinum and paid in full $4000.00. I was so excited to get a chance (I have been wanting to since 2017 but something always came up or I missed it by a day) that I have no idea what it comes with - I know we start Jan 1st. I have filled out the nutrition part for myself - but just gave to my husband for Christmas so I need him to fill out his.

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
So this is where I get a little confused - I purchase the LBC University for both my husband and myself
✅
- I am pretty sure I did platinum and paid in full $4000.00. I
✅✅

was so excited to get a chance (I have been wanting to since 2017 but something always came up or I missed it by a day) that I have no idea what it comes with - I know we start Jan 1st. I have filled out the nutrition part for myself - but just gave to my husband for Christmas so I need him to fill out his.
You are good to go. What a great year of progress it's going to be for you two. Even better that you're BOTH doing since that at-home mutual support and accountability is going to add a layer of success for you two.

Get him on filling out that questionnaire.

C

Caryl Ogunbowale

Hey Cameron
I'm still finding my way around the forum too!!