Introduce Yourself

M

Maribeth Richey

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
Hi I’m from beautiful Arizona! Married 33yrs 2 grown children 2grnd children and a 3rd on the way!! Had nvr stepped into a gym until I was 43 and didn’t kno wht I was missing and I absolutely LOVE it! I also provide childcare/teach preschool in my home nearly just as long as I’ve been married. We love boating razor riding and staying in our RV @ Lake Pleasant almost every weekend. BUT will drive home Saturday morning and make it a point for #day5shoulders/glutes or stay home Friday and train early in the Am and then drive out to Lake Pleasant!
Ps I’ve been w LBC Training since November and haven’t been disappointed yet!

E

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Hi I’m from beautiful Arizona! Married 33yrs 2 grown children 2grnd children and a 3rd on the way!! Had nvr stepped into a gym until I was 43 and didn’t kno wht I was missing and I absolutely LOVE it! I also provide childcare/teach preschool in my home nearly just as long as I’ve been married. We love boating razor riding and staying in our RV @ Lake Pleasant almost every weekend. BUT will drive home Saturday morning and make it a point for #day5shoulders/glutes or stay home Friday and train early in the Am and then drive out to Lake Pleasant!
So glad you're here Maribeth!

Day 5 is my favourite!

Rebecca Mendez

Rebecca Mendez

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hi Maribeth, I am from Arizona also! My husband & I have been talking about getting an RV in the next year or 2. 😊

M

Maribeth Richey

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
R

Renee Fishler

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
I’m from Omaha, Nebraska! I have done three rounds I have LBC workouts. I am so happy with the progress I have seen over the last nine months! Working on making even more changes over the new year with joining LBC University and getting a coach to get my diet on track. So excited!!