Intro

Christy Baker

Christy Baker

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 29, 2020
Hi, I'm Christy. I'm 39 years old and work in the healthcare field in Tennessee. I began following LBC since the late 2000's, from which I learned about by a fellow LBC'er. My fitness and nutrition journey began in my early 20's. I came into it wanting change my relationship with food and break the bad habits that I had learned growing up (my mother was a yo-yo dieter and whole family obese). I also wanted a healthy relationship with my body, I wanted to feel good when I looked in the mirror. I began weight training and it brought me so much more than physical changes, like, confidence, mental strength, and drive to keep pushing forward and pushing limits to see what my body could do. In addition, it was like an anti-depressant and an "out" for me to put all my frustration of life. Then, long story short, life changed completely and I fell out of all the habits that I had developed to be my best self. But, here I am trying to restore them all!

1. I have competed once but did not enjoy the show process at all.
2. I have traveled to 40 states on my motorcycle and hope to finish 8 this year. My best friend and I take a month off at a time and set off in a direction with no plans. So liberating!
3. I don't think mint and chocolate go together.

E

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

2. I have traveled to 40 states on my motorcycle and hope to finish 8 this year. My best friend and I take a month off at a time and set off in a direction with no plans. So liberating!
3. I don't think mint and chocolate go together.
Hey Christy!

I thought you were cool when I read 2. but then I read 3. and I now I just don't know... šŸ˜‚

Christy Baker

Christy Baker

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 29, 2020
Haha...I know, it's me against the world on that one.