Intro of me :)

S

Stacy Wade Lyons

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
May 14, 2014
Hi all. I am Stacy Wade Lyons. I turned 50 years old in November. I have been what I used to call a "serial dieter", which to me meant, I would eat whatever I wanted until I started feeling uncomfortable in my clothes.... then I would try to diet & exercise to knock off a few pounds... then feel better...then eat whatever I wanted until I started feeling uncomfotable in my clothes...then I would try to diet & exercise to knock off a few pounds...then feel better.... then eat whatever I wanted until I started feeling uncomfortable in my clothes, etc., etc., ... You get the picture. LOL. I was ON THE HAMPSTER WHEEL. haha.

I knew this was completely unsustainable, but I had no clue what to do. Then back in 2009, I joined a kickboxing/cardio/weight lifting group with 15 women and started doing all the things I thought would help me. I was in that group for about a year, then the "coach" of that group approached me about competing in a bikini competition. I was feeling better about myself (eventhough I still had no real tools to sustain me), so I agreed. She had me on a 12 week training program that led up to my competition. I did my program, competed and immediately knew even before the competition that I would NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. My brain, body and metabolism were completely whacked out. I over-trained, under-ate, cried alot, had crazy mood swings, and the worst was, I created new mindsets toward food, exercise, body image that were detrimental to my overall wellbeing.

In 2011, in some magical way, I lucked up and found LBC on FB. ***the angels sang & a light shined down from heaven*** Heehee. It was such a fresh, new, sustainable approach and I was instantly hooked.They were saying things I had never heard before. I am an overthinker, so it took me a while to acutally join, but after stalking the forum and FB from 2011 on, I became a client in 2015. It totally transformed my thinking, my body, my education and my life. I had two coaches from 2015 to 2018 (had a coach transition in between) and Amy was my last coach. Phenomenal. I have been living the LBC lifestyle since then and have recently rejoined in the LBC VIP Training Group in December and joined LBC University for lifetime.

I have been chugging along in maintenance since I departed as a client back in 2018, but I wanted to step my game up a notch and master my program and nutrition and learn everything I can from Erik, Amy and the LBC team. This is my gift to myself. The gift of health, education and sanity. I am so looking forward to what the present and the future holds and extremely excited to be a part of this community.

LBC rocks and I can't imagine life without it! :)

***3 quick new things in my life: My two new, great nephews (Corbin - 2, Zayden - 1) and another one on the way in August 2021. I have never been so in love before. They are my heart.

E

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Hi all. I am Stacy Wade Lyons. I turned 50 years old in November. I have been what I used to call a "serial dieter", which to me meant, I would eat whatever I wanted until I started feeling uncomfortable in my clothes.... then I would try to diet & exercise to knock off a few pounds... then feel better...then eat whatever I wanted until I started feeling uncomfotable in my clothes...then I would try to diet & exercise to knock off a few pounds...then feel better.... then eat whatever I wanted until I started feeling uncomfortable in my clothes, etc., etc., ... You get the picture. LOL. I was ON THE HAMPSTER WHEEL. haha.

I knew this was completely unsustainable, but I had no clue what to do. Then back in 2009, I joined a kickboxing/cardio/weight lifting group with 15 women and started doing all the things I thought would help me. I was in that group for about a year, then the "coach" of that group approached me about competing in a bikini competition. I was feeling better about myself (eventhough I still had no real tools to sustain me), so I agreed. She had me on a 12 week training program that led up to my competition. I did my program, competed and immediately knew even before the competition that I would NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. My brain, body and metabolism were completely whacked out. I over-trained, under-ate, cried alot, had crazy mood swings, and the worst was, I created new mindsets toward food, exercise, body image that were detrimental to my overall wellbeing.

In 2011, in some magical way, I lucked up and found LBC on FB. ***the angels sang & a light shined down from heaven*** Heehee. It was such a fresh, new, sustainable approach and I was instantly hooked.They were saying things I had never heard before. I am an overthinker, so it took me a while to acutally join, but after stalking the forum and FB from 2011 on, I became a client in 2015. It totally transformed my thinking, my body, my education and my life. I had two coaches from 2015 to 2018 (had a coach transition in between) and Amy was my last coach. Phenomenal. I have been living the LBC lifestyle since then and have recently rejoined in the LBC VIP Training Group in December and joined LBC University for lifetime.

I have been chugging along in maintenance since I departed as a client back in 2018, but I wanted to step my game up a notch and master my program and nutrition and learn everything I can from Erik, Amy and the LBC team. This is my gift to myself. The gift of health, education and sanity. I am so looking forward to what the present and the future holds and extremely excited to be a part of this community.

LBC rocks and I can't imagine life without it! :)

***3 quick new things in my life: My two new, great nephews (Corbin - 2, Zayden - 1) and another one on the way in August 2021. I have never been so in love before. They are my heart.
I love this introduction Stacy!

I always used to think I wanted to compete, but realised before I ended up on that rollercoaster that;
1) I didn't want to get up in front of other people to be judged when I was just learning to really 'like' myself, and
2) I just wanted to look like I train.
I also learned that the majority of the people I know who regularly compete have a dysfunctional relationship with food and warped perception of how they look in the off season. No thank you...

I don't know why I'm still surprised to see so many long term LBC'ers. ***the angels sang & a light shined down from heaven*** šŸ˜‚ I feel like this too.

S

Stacy Wade Lyons

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
May 14, 2014
Yay for LBC angels and LBC light shining down from heaven! :) I met a lot of competitors and came to the same realization about their (and my) relationship with food and body image. It's not a fun place to be. I am so happy LBC "shined down" on me when it did. It would have been great if it had done so sooner, but maybe I wasn't ready to receive all LBC had to offer until that time in my life. Whatever the reason, I have the LBC philosophy now and I can never "unknow" it. :) I am glad you had some angel's and light, too. Plus, look all the new LBC friends we have! Yay! :)

P.S. I have no clue why I ever decided to compete. I am just not a person that even wants anyone to look at me. LOL. But I think once I made the commitment, I was going to do it or die. hahaha. Well, "mentally" died a little in the process and I won't be doing that again...EVER. heeheee. Good for you for not even getting on that rollercoaster. :)