Hi from Houston

Toni Collett

Toni Collett

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
May 4, 2006
I am Toni Collett and I live outside of Houston. The picture of me is from back in the day when I was on here.

I am a cancer survivor, took my last treatment on November 30th and am trying to get my life back to a healthy place. I will be 50 in May and want to be in a healthier place.

Three things about me:
I have decided to go back to school and get my second masters degree, this time in Math
I have worked since I was 14 years old and cannot sit still and do nothing. I have gotten better but still go stir crazy after a couple of days.
I am a world traveler. Dang Covid is messing up my traveling.

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
I am Toni Collett and I live outside of Houston. The picture of me is from back in the day when I was on here.
Old school ftw!

I am a cancer survivor, took my last treatment on November 30th and am trying to get my life back to a healthy place. I will be 50 in May and want to be in a healthier place.
Congratulations!!

Three things about me:
I have decided to go back to school and get my second masters degree, this time in Math
Wow! A Masters in Math? Yikes.

What is your first Masters in?

Toni Collett

Toni Collett

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
May 4, 2006
Erik, I actually met you and Amy when you came to Houston for a wedding (Amy was still pregnant at the time). But I was started following you on Oxygen and Souixcountry then made my way over here.

I have a bachelors in Math, Masters of Education - Leadership, now working on the one for Math.

Cancer taught me not to take things for granted or put them off. It also has taught me to be the best me so here I am, working on my best me.