Hi from Frisco, Texas

Kim McGuire

Kim McGuire

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
Mar 26, 2011
Hi everyone! I was a client 10 years when I competed. I am now 51 and an empt nester. I have been working out consistently for 17 year. Not looking to compete again, just would like to lose the 20lbs of body fat that I have gained over the last 3 years while maintaining my muscle mass. (remember you can't out train a bad, weekend binge eating and drinking diet)😜 looking forward to meeting everyone!

S

Stacey Farmer

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Dec 28, 2020
Hi everyone! I was a client 10 years when I competed. I am now 51 and an empt nester. I have been working out consistently for 17 year. Not looking to compete again, just would like to lose the 20lbs of body fat that I have gained over the last 3 years while maintaining my muscle mass. (remember you can't out train a bad, weekend binge eating and drinking diet)😜 looking forward to meeting everyone!
I lived in Frisco tx for 7 years! I am in the same boat. 🤗

Kim McGuire

Kim McGuire

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
Mar 26, 2011
oh wow! what area did you live in? we have been here for 25 years now. Where is Evergreen Co? I LOVE Colorado!

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
Hi everyone! I was a client 10 years when I competed.
Welcome back Kim!

I am now 51 and an empt nester. I have been working out consistently for 17 year. Not looking to compete again, just would like to lose the 20lbs of body fat that I have gained over the last 3 years while maintaining my muscle mass. (remember you can't out train a bad, weekend binge eating and drinking diet)😜 looking forward to meeting everyone!
It's all about adopting good habits and ditching bad habits first and foremost. That's the foundational requirement for long-term success, that is, being able to maintain after you achieve.

Lifestyle structure first, which means those weekends don't fit and at 51, I think we can agree, they shouldn't fit.

All lifestyles boils down to one simple word: HABITS

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
We considered Frisco in our US relocation. Right near an amazing church - Elevation.

Kim McGuire

Kim McGuire

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
Mar 26, 2011
We considered Frisco in our US relocation. Right near an amazing church - Elevation.
That church is a mile and a half from our house. :)
t's all about adopting good habits and ditching bad habits first and foremost. That's the foundational requirement for long-term success, that is, being able to maintain after you achieve.
Yes, I agree and I did a really good job of maintaining for about 7-8 years with my good nutritional habits. Then I started slowly let old habits creep in and those took over...SO it's time to take it back the other way now and I'm ready.

S

Stacey Farmer

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Dec 28, 2020
oh wow! what area did you live in? we have been here for 25 years now. Where is Evergreen Co? I LOVE Colorado!
Townhomes near Starwood. Evergreen is the foothills in the mountains in your way to the ski resort towns like Breckinridge and vail.

Kim McGuire

Kim McGuire

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Nutrition
Mar 26, 2011
Townhomes near Starwood. Evergreen is the foothills in the mountains in your way to the ski resort towns like Breckinridge and vail.
oh wow, i bet it's beautiful! You weren't too far from us either. We are in Shaddock Creek off Teel between Main and Eldorado