Hey Heyyy!

S

Sarah Prebianca

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
Hi Everyone!

I'm from Allanburg (Sweet little town outside of Niagara Falls).

I've been following LBC for years so I'm really excited to dive in for a full year. This year my goal is to master my relationship with food once and for all. I've never been where I want to be, physique wise, because of my relationship with food and that is going to change this year!

I have two beautiful toddlers (Where my mama friends at?!) and I've been married to the best guy for 7 years.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
Hi Everyone!

I'm from Allanburg (Sweet little town outside of Niagara Falls).

I've been following LBC for years so I'm really excited to dive in for a full year. This year my goal is to master my relationship with food once and for all. I've never been where I want to be, physique wise, because of my relationship with food and that is going to change this year!

I have two beautiful toddlers (Where my mama friends at?!) and I've been married to the best guy for 7 years.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!
And you know Erik personally and your amazing parents were my realtors for several houses lol.

You guys moved out there eh? I never heard of that town.

S

Sarah Prebianca

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 26, 2020
Also true! And we worked in the preschooler room together! With Clare?! What a blast.

We did! We had never heard of it before either. It’s a little sweet country town. We love it!