Hello from Midland, TX

S

Shana Pitts

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Mar 22, 2011
I've been a follower of LBC for 10 plus years and trained with Erik in 2019 for an entire year losing 20 plus pounds. I definitely accomplished the mind set of dieting and nutrition. I've been able to keep all my weight off but more importantly I don't rely on the scale or any other numbers to mess with my mind. I'm in the VIP Training and I am realizing that even though I trained with Erik for a year or more I definitely can use education on specific exercises and how to get the most out of them. I'm looking forward to VIP Nutrition Gold starting in January. I haven't missed the sign up for it have I? I don't think I've seen anything. By the way I'm 57 years old and probably in the best shape of my life thanks to what I've learned from Erik.

Last edited:
Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
I've been a follower of LBC for 10 plus years and trained with Erik in 2019 for an entire year losing 20 plus pounds. I definitely accomplished the mind set of dieting and nutrition. I've been able to keep all my weight off but more importantly I don't rely on the scale or any other numbers to mess with my mind. I'm in the VIP Training and I am realizing that even though I trained with Erik for a year or more I definitely can use education on specific exercises and how to get the most out of them. I'm looking forward to VIP Nutrition Gold starting in January. I haven't missed the sign up for it have I? I don't think I've seen anything. By the way I'm 57 years old and probably in the best shape of my life thanks to what I've learned from Erik.
I love it! Reading this put a smile on my face!

So good to see you Shana!