Hello from Independence, MO

A

Andrea Bethel

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
Hello!

I am excited about being on the forums. I have been a client of LBC since Fall of 2019. I was introduced to LBC by a good friend when I was seeking a program that addressed how my eating and training should work together. I love the support I get from all the coaches of LBC and the community. I use to be a cardio junkie and now the thought of cardio makes me shutter. I would rather spend time training with weights.

I am a kindergarten teacher and teaching virtually is different. I love seeing everything click when my students are learning.

I have been married for 13 years now. My mom and aunt introduced my husband and I to each other. We do not have kids as my husband had cancer when he was 16 and it made him sterile.

I use to be diabetic and obese. I finally hit the spot in my life where I knew I was slowly killing my organs with the diabetes and sought out help from my first trainer. Within 8 months I reversed type 2 diabetes and lost almost 100 pounds. Since then I have lost over 100 pounds. Currently, I am on a metabolic repair plan and I am recovering from my second knee replacement. My left knee was replaced in June of 2020 and my right in December 2020.

I love how LBC and the community is a family.

ClaudiaTucci

ClaudiaTucci

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Mar 25, 2007
Hello!

I am excited about being on the forums. I have been a client of LBC since Fall of 2019. I was introduced to LBC by a good friend when I was seeking a program that addressed how my eating and training should work together. I love the support I get from all the coaches of LBC and the community. I use to be a cardio junkie and now the thought of cardio makes me shutter. I would rather spend time training with weights.

I am a kindergarten teacher and teaching virtually is different. I love seeing everything click when my students are learning.

I have been married for 13 years now. My mom and aunt introduced my husband and I to each other. We do not have kids as my husband had cancer when he was 16 and it made him sterile.

I use to be diabetic and obese. I finally hit the spot in my life where I knew I was slowly killing my organs with the diabetes and sought out help from my first trainer. Within 8 months I reversed type 2 diabetes and lost almost 100 pounds. Since then I have lost over 100 pounds. Currently, I am on a metabolic repair plan and I am recovering from my second knee replacement. My left knee was replaced in June of 2020 and my right in December 2020.

I love how LBC and the community is a family.
Nice to see you here Andrea!

Ileen Natic

Ileen Natic

Ya Gotta Wanna!
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
May 1, 2006
and she's on!
Yay