Hello All

L

LuAnn Davis

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Dec 25, 2020
I'm a 64 year old retired educator who has been active my entire life. I love weight training, bike riding, hiking, pickleball, reading, and travel (not so much travel in 2020!). I was an LBC client from 2014 - 2016 with a goal to lose fat and improve my overall health by my 60th birthday and my son's wedding. Mission accomplished.! Life, surgeries, and a series of accidents have gotten in my way since. A bike accident broke my left arm and wrist in 2016, a fall broke both arms and a wrist in late 2017, and in 2019 I was bed bound for 60+ days following retinal detachment surgery. I began reconnecting with LBC early in the pandemic and I'm now a platinum member in 2021! What slows me down the most is arthritis, primarily spondylosis in my lower spine. I will never lift super heavy weights like many I see in LBC, but I am dedicated to get as lean and strong as I can to maintain my very active lifestyle! I live with my husband of 40 years and kitty, Rosie, in Columbus, Indiana and have been enjoying my first grandson who arrived in January 2020. I volunteered for the Astra Zeneca Covid-19 Vaccine trial; I got my first dose on December 11th and the 2nd dose will come by January 10th. I've been training at home for the first time in my life, choosing not to return to my gym when it reopened out of an abundance of caution! I'm actually enjoying it more than I thought, but really miss the leg machines!