A true fan

L

Lynn Vaughn

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Dec 29, 2020
Happy Holidays! I have been following and working with LBC for quiet some time and am excited to be a part of LBCU. This year has been a wild ride for all of us. It's been one of loss and change for me, but I have managed to do a reasonable job of maintaining healthy habits. I have recently restarted my Pilates training and am doing long walks several times a week more for my sanity than anything. The home gym is coming along nicely and I am looking forward to learning new and innovative ways to keep my workouts fine tuned with minimal equipment. Thanks Erik, Amy and the rest of the team for this opportunity.

E

Elizabeth Taxiropoulos

Happy Holidays! I have been following and working with LBC for quiet some time and am excited to be a part of LBCU. This year has been a wild ride for all of us. It's been one of loss and change for me, but I have managed to do a reasonable job of maintaining healthy habits. I have recently restarted my Pilates training and am doing long walks several times a week more for my sanity than anything. The home gym is coming along nicely and I am looking forward to learning new and innovative ways to keep my workouts fine tuned with minimal equipment. Thanks Erik, Amy and the rest of the team for this opportunity.
Heya Lynn,

Have you done any of LBC's VIP Training programs or doing the current one, Pancakes to Peaches & Pumpkin Delts?

L

Lynn Vaughn

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Dec 29, 2020
Hi Elizabeth,
I have not. I have had access to the current one, but have been following another routine with a plan to switch after the first of the year. I will be a part of LBC University starting next year. I signed up for the Gold nutrition and training package which, honestly, I don't remember what it entails although I am sure I will figure it out soon enough. LOL I did work one on one with Erik, and previous to that another trainer who is no longer with the group, but it's been a while. I am looking forward to starting the new year with a fresh perspective and routine and hoping it is the start of a much better year for all of us.

Erik Ledin

Erik Ledin

Sir LBC
Staff member
LBC VIP Training
LBC VIP Nutrition
Apr 27, 2006
I have had access to the current one, but have been following another routine with a plan
Huh? Why? Whatever you're doing is not better than that program.

L

Lynn Vaughn

LBC VIP Member
LBC VIP Training
Dec 29, 2020
Erik,
It was a time and access issue. End of year work crunch, I had already paid for the private Pilates sessions and was waiting on my home gym equipment. Everything is in order now so I'll be starting this weekend. Just a little late as usual. :)