Yet another Fish Oil thread.

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by jamistar77, Feb 15, 2015.

1. jamistar77

jamistar77 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! I haven't been taking fish oil for a while now. I got out of the habit I guess.. While working with LBC back in 2010, I was taking fish oil capsules 6g a day. I just bought what ever was on sale. Back then, I was feeling good, no aches and pains, no chronic illnesses (yet). I've been off the oil for a while and I'm achy. Joints hurt, cognition isses (part of an illness I have now) muscles hurt, yada yada. I guess my main question is: Do you really notice a change when you take fish oils? I read about the benefits, but I've never actually heard anyone say if they notice those benefits. If so what are some things that you YOU benefit from taking it?
    Thanks!
    I just purchased Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega liquid. I heard it was :yum: *insert sarcasm ;) lol I plan on taking about 1 tsp a day. I read on LBC blog that this one was recommended :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

i personally dont notice much except the skin on my feet will crack when I dont take fish oil.
    The preferred brand is nordic naturals due to quality and pricing/per serving.

3. jamistar77

jamistar77 Well-Known Member

Thanks Ileen, Yep, that's the one I just bought :)