workout clothes!

Discussion in 'Health & Beauty' started by epona, Dec 7, 2011.

1. tracy1926

tracy1926 New Member

(Couldn't pay me to shop at Target! Yikes!)

There's a small company out of Miami called "Equilibrium Activewear". Their pants are thick and the seams are strong. Really cute styles and you don't see them on anybody in the gym because it's such a new & obscure company. And they have long pants for us tall girls.

http://www.equilibriumactivewear.com/mobile/default.aspx

2. lesliemirinda

lesliemirinda Member

Whats the matter with Target???

3. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

Sombody could pay me to shop at Target!! I always get what I DIDN'T go in there for!! :(

4. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

The pants on that site are adorable but a little pricey. Even for the 'sale' items

5. JB1976

JB1976 New Member

Love the lululemon clothes. Cant wait to get a gift card for my birthday....

6. Molly Mae

Molly Mae New Member

Old Navy actually has some pretty great compression capris that I wear all the time. I'll tell you what I HATE for workout clothes. This just happened to me the other day so it's fresh on my mind.

I usually wear a Zella, LuLu, or similar fitted yoga tank to workout in. I don't know what possessed me, but I decided to wear a regular t-shirt instead. It sucked so bad. It was getting caught on equipment, flying up when doing mountain climbers, ect. Lame. At least I learned something but it really threw a kink in things. So, fitted clothing is best for me!

7. Molly Mae

Molly Mae New Member

Pffft! Target is where all the moms I know go when they're supposed to be on their way to the gym! hehe

8. JenBower

JenBower New Member

I love Lulu!! But I'm sad that they stopped making their Rock Out (or it was Rock On) pant. They were a low rise, which I desperately need, as I have long legs but literally NO torso!. Their other pants, even crops, are like a few inches from my sports bra. I don't like that :( and it's not the length that is the problem it's the rise...I need ultra low or all the others give me a muffin top!! I love their tops and a few of their shorts. I don't buy from them that often anymore b/c some things just don't feel like the same as they were made 3yrs ago (when I first started buying).

9. sachib3

sachib3 New Member

Ross and outlet stores Lol :D

10. 907vanessa

907vanessa New Member

Oh I love Ross!

11. Tarla

Tarla New Member

I love my Nike capris!

12. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

It's funny how on this thread quite a while ago some of you were complaining about the quality of the Lululemon, how it had changed recently to being crap wear compared to what it used to be. Well, rightly so! They just got 'outed' for making see-through pants. The material was so thin and cheap that they were literally see through! PPl are taking action against the company and the company has apologized but they said they will lose quite a bit of money from this. Goes to show, 'quality over quanity' always a good rule to go by! This was on the news this morning. I'll try to find a link...

13. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

14. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

What take action? What kind of "action"? The best action, in my opinion, is to stop buying their products. They'll get the message.

15. Doyle

Doyle New Member

I'm a simple t-shirt & yoga pants Guy. I like Victoria Secrets yoga pants but they do not wick away moisture for my wife. I want to try out him a Nike Tempo shorts soon.

16. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

LOL! AGREED! I do think ppl are suing them for the embarrassment of being able to see their asses in public because the material was so thin!!

17. GeauxGirl

GeauxGirl New Member

I am a lulu addict! They are my absolute favorite! Athleta has some great pants too!

18. rhart4u

rhart4u New Member

I really like Champion from Target really inexpensive and lots of styles I own some Lulu but honestly I like my Champions better.... and different stores have lots in their Clearance section of Nike and Underarmour I like cute and comfy since I run around in them all day usually.

19. Jen G

Jen G New Member

I love my Champions, but they stopped making the style I like and I can't find any others I like, so now I have to shop around to find some different ones.

20. Noelle17

Noelle17 New Member

I love my Nike capris, and I find cheap Nike and underarmour on 6pm.com