Why I decided to use Erik as a coach

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by RpH, Mar 8, 2015.

1. RpH

RpH I'm actually educated

I had been training and weight lifting for a long time but were just spinning my wheels. I didn't have the technical knowledge to "get over the hump" so to speak. I hired Erik as a coach and through his direction and guidance, I went from 192 lbs to 163 lbs at my lightest. Still under his guidance, I then went up in weight to put on some more muscle. I think I used his services for a year but the knowledge I gained will last a lifetime. I learned how to go up or down in weight (although not as well as if under his direction.) I became stronger, leaner, and looked like I wanted to look. I no longer train due to health issues, but I can still recommend his services to others. Hiring Erik was one of the best decisions I ever made. I may not agree with everything he says (even when he is right, lol) but the education I received was well worth the investment. So to all of the guests that are checking in to read this site, do like I did and pull the trigger. You won't be sorry.

Matt

• Like Like x 1
  2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Matt!!!

I miss your face around here! So happy to see you stop in.
    Sorry about the health issues. :(
    Will pm.

3. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

I just now saw this. Very nice review, Matt. So sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you're doing better.

• Like Like x 1