What kind of bed do you own?

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Amy, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Alicrmt

Alicrmt Something's gotta give!

I have a Tempurpedic too and love it, but Dave sometimes complains it's too soft. I think it feels like a cloud :lol:

The chiro I work with has and recommends Springwall and it's endorsed by the Canadian Chiropractor's Association, although I'm not sure if you have this brand in the US :unsure:

http://www.springwall.com/

• Like Like x 1
  2. schultzn

schultzn Member

We just have a regular Sealy mattress, however my parent's have a Select Comfort in their guest room and it is soo comfortable. I like my mattress somewhat firmer than DH. You should head to one of their stores and try it out. We'd buy one in a heartbeat if it wasn't so expensive.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cass

Cass Well-Known Member

I read more bad reviews than good about this, mostly from folks who were bigger/heavier.

I have two from here, and I have nothing but good to say from quality, to price to customer service.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Amy

Amy Just say no to CANDY!!!

Thank you thank you for all the tips. :love:

I guess when Kevin comes down this weekend, we will bed shop. Considering the amount of time spent in your bed... I want to make sure I get something that will make it better for him, and something i can live with too.

5. RpH

RpH I'm actually educated

Just a little tip from experience, don't ask the mattress salesman if you and your spouse can try it out for a little while before you buy it. Your significant other might hit you. I'm jus' sayin'.

6. Amy

Amy Just say no to CANDY!!!

Oh no you didn't!! :zipit:
    :lol3:

'Normal' Kevin would maybe say something like that. :finger: But 'crippled' Kevin can't hardly lay down with out help.

You always know its true pain when you can't try out the bed. :sad:

7. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

:lol: that would be Vic! lol.. i didnt kill him because im so used to that coming out of his mouth. If i was sitting closed, i'd have 'smacked' him but he totally expects that ;) He does it anyway to get a charge out of the sales person.