What is your favorite Protein Powder?

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Dreamer, May 12, 2006.

1. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

Did they change the name of the PVL Whey Gourmet? I'm not finding it on BB.com!

2. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

Guess I should've read the previous pages on here.....I see they've been discontinued....any other recommendations to replace the choc.pb or the vanilla ice cream royale from PVL?

3. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

LBC has been suggesting Myofusion Elite or Trutein, as they were able to get discount codes. Bodybuilding.com right now has a buy two get one free on Myo.

4. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

Awesome! Thanks Ileen! I gotta get around to getting some samples of the trutein! Not sure which I would like...

5. Athlete1003

Athlete1003 New Member

i think you'd love trutein's chocolate peanut butter cup. cinnabun is also a big favorite. i've bought both and loved them. Don't think you could go wrong with the choc pb cup!

i also have pumpkin pie, but it's a really "warm" flavor. probably better for colder weather times. i personally don't like to have it everyday.

i've tried banana cream as a sample. it tasted too...chemical-y to me. it was too sweet for my taste and it tasted exactly like this candy (the banana pieces of course) to me --> http://www.retroland.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/runts_650x300_a01_111003_eg.jpg

the texture of trutein's powder is really good too!

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  6. sachib3

sachib3 New Member

Beverly international. Pricey but the best tasting protein I've had.

7. rgreba

rgreba New Member

Cookies n Cream UMP of Beverly is one of my favorites.
    Trutein as well. Only two I buy anymore.

8. kristiechic7

kristiechic7 New Member

I use the Vanilla Whey by Beachbody. This might be my new favorite protein powder!

9. Marilyn

Marilyn Member

1. Original flavor
    2. Garden of Life brand (don't slap me but I'm kind of a Calif health nut...almost but not quite:))
    3. Haven't tried anything else (I wasn't crazy about the taste at first but now I can drink it no problem)

10. Jetta

Jetta New Member

Huuuuge fan of trutein!! Although, I've only tried a few flavors:) love the PB cup! And the banana cream makes awesome banana protein pancakes:) yummy!

11. Spencer

Spencer New Member

Vanilla protein powder! Dont know my favorite brand yet, though I have a couple I use regularly.

12. Kaz

Kaz New Member

AST VP2

13. stephm2010

stephm2010 In Motion

I love Trutein flavors the best, but they all give me air gut. I am using Muscleology right now. Stevia sweetened. It's kinda pricy though.

14. flagfitnessgal

flagfitnessgal Member

Just got Vanilla and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trutein. The taste is incredible!