Training and Fatigue/nausea

Discussion in 'Fitness & Pregnancy' started by DiamondS, Oct 26, 2011.

1. DiamondS

DiamondS Member

Hey ladies!

I haven't trained in 3 weeks! I feel so lazt but I'm so sick and tired all the time :mecry: For those of you with sickness and fatigue alll day how did you cope with training? I've scheduled to workout at 5am as that is the best time so I'm not sick or tired from a days work. However, my alarm clock goes off and I can't get my butt up! Basically I need someone to say just GET UP! I needed to vent and need some support to help me get back on track. I don't want to get off the wagon by any means. Thank you guys!

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

this too shall pass :hug:

can you train at a different time and rest in the am?

3. DiamondS

DiamondS Member

I've tried to train after work at 6pm but I so nauseas around that time and just even more tired its hard. Mornings would be best for sure I just need to be able to get up! I need a good motivation lol

4. Inatic

get to bed earlier?

Gonna have to dig deep.

5. DiamondS

DiamondS Member

I'm trying to get in bed at 8 or 83 when I lay my daughter down...that will def help! Thank you for the support

6. DiamondS

DiamondS Member

7. DeniseT

DeniseT Member

Instead of trying to get to the gym, try going for a walk instead. Getting out into the fresh air does the body good, especially during the early AM hours :) Then go for another walk in the evening, it will help clear and cleanse your mind for peaceful sleep. :)

8. DiamondS

DiamondS Member

Thank you for that suggestion! That does sound peaceful! I need my wieghts though..but a walkwith mckenzie would be nice!

9. sugee

sugee Well-Known Member

Hey there, Diamond.
    Oh, those icky first few months of pregnancy! I hear you! I was a sick puppy and absolutely exhausted during those first 3 months. I could do NO exercise whatsoever! None! I also lost a lot of weight. BUT I'm past the halfway point in my pregnancy now, and I feel great! The nausea is gone, and I have more energy. I train about 3x/week - nothing crazy. I might take a walk outside here and there just to clear my mind.

To quote Ileen, yes, this will indeed pass, and you will be back to training sooner than you think. I'd say just don't push yourself! Eat well (protein, folic acid, fish oil, eggs, water, etc.), get your rest, and listen to your body. Hang in there! You'll get there!!! (And congrats on your pregnancy!) :)

10. DiamondS

DiamondS Member

Thank you for the inspiring words! Thank goodness I'm able to eat my protein and veggies still. Actually sugar makes me sick...so that could be a good thing. I hope to be back to my normal self soon...I don't remember being this out of sorts with my first pregnancy..but my memory isn't the best lately. I'm going to try in the morning to get up. I will let you guys know how that goes. Xoxo

11. Inatic

congratulations Susan :D

12. sugee

sugee Well-Known Member

Thanks, Ileen! :)