Thank You, Pandora

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by ladybug, May 3, 2006.

1. ladybug

ladybug Member

oh my.....I'm drooling just looking at the titles.....Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to post all of these :love:

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

You're welcome. :D

I :love: food.

3. ladybug

ladybug Member

:p me too!! one day I'm gonna quit the business suit world and become a baker (in my dreams anyway :love: )

4. Pandora

I'd love open up a bakery... one side is clean pastries etc.. one side is the good old fashioned bad stuff.

5. NCfitnessgirl

NCfitnessgirl College Student...again

You and I should go into business together. For a couple years now, I've thought about opening up a "clean" restaurant where you order your meal based on body weight and goals. I'm sure that would never catch on in this lifetime, though.

6. NuBod

NuBod New Member

Thank you, thank you and thank you Pandora!!!! The grilled chicken, avocado and tomato sammich sure looks great to me and so are the chili-lime kebabs!!!

We need a drool icon!!!!

7. Sarah

Sarah Well-Known Member

You and I should go into business together. For a couple years now, I've thought about opening up a "clean" restaurant where you order your meal based on body weight and goals. I'm sure that would never catch on in this lifetime, though. [/b][/quote]

Absolute kudos to Pandora.

That'd be so cool. Care to add another person to the partner list?

8. Pandora

Partners in business would be great! :D Anyone feel like setting up shop in Asheville, NC?

:lol:

You know.. I'm betting it would catch on like crazy.

9. andromeda

andromeda Member

Yeah Jess comes up with some GREAT recipes! :love:

(I'm her stalker)

10. Pandora

:huh: :blink: Who are you??

:)

(Andromeda is my user name at IT... but I'm going to change that, I think... not like I ever post there anyway.)

11. andromeda

andromeda Member

Oh no way! I always wanted to name a kid Andromeda-Andy for short-but since I already have too many I don't think that will ever happen (that should be the only hint you need to know who I am! :p )... LOL! I've never been to IT so that's really funny.

12. Pandora

I know you!!! :D :love: :love: Hi!!!

My DH and I contemplated having a child for a millisecond (decided we were to close to being done being parents to start again, though) and if it was a girl, contemplated the name Andromeda. Very cool.

Welcome. :D

(LOL! Oops.. I accidentally used the bad finger smiley! :funny: )

13. andromeda

andromeda Member

Oh that is SO cool-when my SIL asked me for name ideas for her upcoming girl I told her Andromeda would be cute and she looked at me like I was nuts. I love unusual names though. Her loss. I'll save it for if I ever have another! Haha!

Thanks for the welcome! :happy: It's great to find another place to distract me from housework and kids! j/k lol This place is very motivating!

14. ladybug

ladybug Member

:clap: :clap: count me in!! (when I return to the US, of course :p )

15. KelleyM

KelleyM ????

I want to add my thank you to Pandora for these yummy sounding recipes....can I just join you for your meals :lol:

16. Pandora

You guys are the best. :love: :happy: