Substitute for green capsicums

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Maren, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Maren

Maren New Member

Hello all,
    Just been on the app for food substitutes and could find green capsicums any where, does any one put there have an alternative with close to the same macros.. Cheers in advanced

Maren

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Maren Let me look into this and see why it isnt in the calculator but i think for the most part most fibrous veggies arent.

are you an LBCWT client? I'd just sub veggie for veggie as long as its something fibrous.

3. Maren

Maren New Member

Thank you, no not a client at the moment, got the email when I was going through a seperation so unfortunatey at the time money was extremely tight. Getting back on track now, kids are happy so now time to look at my goals again, so I'm back, checking out different threads to help and hopefully get back on the list again. Found one of my old programmes and it calls for 360g for green peppers and that a lot of pepper to stomach in one sitting trying to make it more interesting.

4. Inatic

we dont have fibrous vegetables in there because its normally a free inclusion of a cup or two of vegetables. We dont want clients subbing starches for 18 cups of vegetables. Im not sure what plan you were following but that isnt how we do things.

5. Maren

Maren New Member

Thank you.. Was ex trainers plan very restrictive, learning a lot now by reading the different post looking forward to trying it a new way and starting up my metabolism again.

6. Inatic

if it was so restrictive I'd dump that and start following something more sensible.

on our main page http://www.leanbodiesconsulting.com/ you can subscribe to the newsletter (its free) and get our not so obvious fat loss mistakes ebook.
    Also on the blog, in the Q/A section, there are posts on how to start a fat loss diet.