So You Think You Can Dance

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Meadows, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Erik

Erik Admin

SHIT!! Why did I read this??? :blink: :dry: [/b][/quote]
    :funny: :funny: :funny:

2. Chelsinator

Chelsinator Ummm...what the hell?? lol

:lol: I have 2 problems/addictions - SYTYCD and this board...:lol: I read every thread without thought. :oops: :lol:

3. Erik

Erik Admin

Again ....

:funny: :funny:

4. Chelsinator

:funny: :funny: :funny: [/b][/quote]
    :finger: :cheeky: :lol:

5. Chelsinator

:finger: :oops: :funny: :funny:

6. Chelsinator

Okay so I hate to say it, but Musa really did need to go. He is the one who is struggling. Yes, he was amazing this week, but that was because he was in his element. He's not progressing. Everyone else is, and he is still just really good at what he has always done. I love to watch him freestyle, but that's not going to make him the best dancer in every aspect.

I'm really really sad they have split the couples up. I really really like Donyelle and Benjy together, and Allison and Ivan. Their dance this week was chilling. If I had been Allison I definitely would have gone back stage and done Ivan right there, hahahaha. Hawt.

Anyway, now I am going to be so stressed till the end of this thing... :unsure: Oh dear.

7. Meadows

Meadows misses her dad

I can't wait to see some of the solos.

I was sad about the couples b/c I also want to be at the wedding of B and D!! BUT, I think it would be awesome to see Heidi dance with Benji or Demetri in a ballroom dance. That would bring down the house. She is just so throwable.

8. Erik

Erik Admin

I like Musa, primarily because I like that style of dance. Plus, he just looks cool.

On the solos, the second guy, the one they pushed straight through. I understand it's good dancing and stuff, but men should not dance that way. Ever.

9. Meadows

Meadows misses her dad

Musa was just plain hawt. Travis, well he's a cutey but I like the sexiness of Musa and Demetri alot more.

10. Chelsinator

Travis is much more adaptable than Musa though. I absolutely agree that Musa is incredible, and I LOVE the style of dance he does, and I could watch him do it all day long, until I took him to a secluded area and seduc...nevermind...but yeah, anyway, he is awesome, and I am sad I won't get to see him do more hip hop, but Travy is a really adaptable guy and that's what they are basing this stuff on.

I was in love with what Brian said to Benjy about him not being one of his top 20, but now he is his fave guy, cuz I felt the same way about (poor little) Benjy. I am so glad they did put him through, because I am eating my words. He's awesome. He and Donyelle make my life.

11. JivaGirl

JivaGirl Well-Known Member

I had a single tear streaming down my cheek when Musa got let go. Did you see how hard Natalie was crying? They SO had sex after the show last night. The man is seriously beautiful. I feel meh about Demitri. He's so flashy yet awkward at the same time. Def. not as hot as Musa. Anyhoo, I thought the disco number at the beginning was awesome, I liked Travis's purple jumpsuit.

12. Chelsinator

I don't really like Dimitri either, I just don't want Leah to :thunder: me for saying so :oops: :lol:

13. Meadows

Meadows misses her dad

Did you see the other night when they were talking to Donyelle and Benjy kissed her on the temple...

I freaking MELTED :love:

14. Meadows

Meadows misses her dad

and you just know it was REALLY good sex.
    :p

15. Chelsinator

He loves the hell out of her. I love that. I need a boyfriend when I see those 2 :lol: (They are so together, those sneaky monkeys :p)

16. Leah

Leah Well-Known Member

It's almost too stressful for me to watch now :eek:

17. Erik

Erik Admin

:sad:

18. Chelsinator

It's just gonna get worse from here :blink: AHHH!! oh no! :wavesad:

19. LUVPINK222

LUVPINK222 Well-Known Member

Heidi and Travis are amazing together. I like everyone though! BEST SHOW, EVER!

20. Meadows

Meadows misses her dad

I agree, Heidi and Travis gave me chills just now. WOW.