So You Think You Can Dance

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Meadows, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Member

Hey!! Get in line behind me, I said it first!!! :finger:

:p

2. Kat

Kat Back on the wagon

I thought I was the only one that thought that!!!! It is ridiculous, it looks like somebody is having a seizure :rolleyes:

3. Kat

Kat Back on the wagon

Pretty much second you on everything, get out of my head :lol: I totally agree about Natalie and Musa's dance I thought the judges were going to tear them apart!

4. Chelsinator

Chelsinator Ummm...what the hell?? lol

Pretty much second you on everything, get out of my head :lol: I totally agree about Natalie and Musa's dance I thought the judges were going to tear them apart! [/b][/quote]
    Oh I know!! I was like "That was awful, they are about to tell Musa that he is crap AGAIN!" He enever even does much!! All the choreographers make it easy for him, and it's annoying....he barely ever has to move. He's hot, but not the best "all around" dancer in the world. He's friggin hot when he does street dance, and is awesome at it, but that's pretty much where it ends....

5. lckychrms

lckychrms Member

I couldn't agree more!

I'm surprised I didn't find this thread sooner, but now that I have :D I have to put my two cents in.

This week was, well, weak. Especially after those performances last week. Wow! I'm interested to see who will be in the bottom three.

6. ReneeG

ReneeG Well-Known Member

Dimetri is the man. He has got to be one of the sexiest things ever. Plus he can dance whatever you throw at him. :shutit:

7. Leah

Leah Well-Known Member

Um....yeah :drool:

:lol:

8. Chelsinator

I hopw Jaymz goes. He bugs me more every time I watch him.

And for those of you on the east coast who already know... :shh:

9. PowerManDL

PowerManDL Banned

Didn't they already make this show about 10 times?

10. Chelsinator

Once actually.

11. Chelsinator

YEAHH!! I called it :) Buh bye to Jessica too. She has the personality of an earth worm.

12. PowerManDL

PowerManDL Banned

No, I'd seen this before the first time they made it, when it was called "American Idol."

I guess Fox figured that slapping a new name on it would wrangle a new generation of people with boring lives to eat it up :D

13. Chelsinator

yes, same thing entirely... :rolleyes:

And yes...people with boring lives to eat it up....since the show and the results are the 2-3 hours of TV I watch a week... :rolleyes:

Cynical fucker.

14. Kat

Kat Back on the wagon

YEAHH!! I called it :) Buh bye to Jessica too. She has the personality of an earth worm. [/b][/quote]
    It was obvious who was going as soon as the bottom three couples were announced! I mean Jessica and Jaymz were in the bottom three every week so they'd have been crazy to keep them.
    And your right about Jessica, I about died everytime she tried to talk about her "great outgoing personality" :rolleyes:

15. janey

janey Umm...

I am totally addicted to this show. :ninja:

16. Chelsinator

Oh my gosh, it is on right now for me, and I think I might cry! They are splitting up the couples now :( I can't bear the thought of Benjy and Donyelle not being together anymore!! Oh my gosh. I hope it all works out okay....

I am freaking about who is going home tonight. I was in love with Ivan's performance last night. I need him to stay.

17. Leah

Leah Well-Known Member

now it's getting hard...I don't want any of them to go home :p

18. LexyJoie

LexyJoie Member

I was just going to ask the following question in my journal: Should one seek professional help when one is driven to tears while watching So You Think You Can Dance?

So glad I found this thread. I'm feeling much more comfortable with my sanity. I cried and my favorite people didn't get voted off. I think I will throw myself out the window if Ivan or Allison gets cut.

19. Chelsinator

SHIT!! Why did I read this??? :blink: :dry:

20. LexyJoie

LexyJoie Member

Oh my god, I'm sorry! I figured people wouldn't read it if they weren't caught up.