So You Think You Can Dance

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Meadows, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Chelsinator

Chelsinator Ummm...what the hell?? lol

Dimitri danced with Aleksandra, and I'm pretty sure she was in green...

The one in red was Allison, and she danced with Ivan

2. Chelsinator

:finger: no shit talk.

3. Leah

Leah Well-Known Member

Dimitri danced with Aleksandra, and I'm pretty sure she was in green...

The one in red was Allison, and she danced with Ivan [/b][/quote]
    Ok yeah...that was a cool dance

....and the other one's were in white I think

4. Brandi

Brandi old school

:funny:

5. Chelsinator

Ok yeah...that was a cool dance

....and the other one's were in white I think [/b][/quote]
    Oh the crazy ass Dance? That was Heidi and Ryan.

The slow one in white that was "romeo and juliet" like was Jaymz and Jessica.
    I like Jaymz less every week....but they danced well for whatever the hell they were doing.

6. Leah

Leah Well-Known Member

Oh the crazy ass Dance? That was Heidi and Ryan.

The slow one in white that was "romeo and juliet" like was Jaymz and Jessica.
    I like Jaymz less every week....but they danced well for whatever the hell they were doing. [/b][/quote]
    I checked the site :p

the cuban rumba w/ heidi and ryan.....and the argentine tango w/ ivan and allison....they were both kick ass dances. Usually I only like the hip hop :oops: but the hip hop sucked last night and these ones were way cool.

7. Chelsinator

I checked the site :p

the cuban rumba w/ heidi and ryan.....and the argentine tango w/ ivan and allison....they were both kick ass dances. Usually I only like the hip hop :oops: but the hip hop sucked last night and these ones were way cool. [/b][/quote]
    I completely agree. The first hip hop was good for WHO was actually dancing it, but it was shit comparitively.

I :love: Ivan and Allison. That was a kick ass Argentine Tango.

I still love Trav even thouh he and Martha didn't tear the house down like they usually do :( He is still awesome.

8. kszal

kszal moo cow!

I LOVE THIS SHOW. :D

The hip-hop choreo they had last night sucked, though.

Allison is AWESOME. And Heidi and Ryan were awesome with the freaky cuban rumba. :D

9. Chelsinator

I just love Shane Sparks and those Sisely and Alicia chicks for their choreography. I am also not gonna lie; I love Dan Karaty. He's a little weasel, but I love him nonetheless. I hate that Mia chick, as judge and as a choreographer. She does contemporary, so it's not even like she is doing anything worthwhile there anyway....but as a judge, I think she just disagrees with Shane Sparks for the fun of it. I kinda thought she was alright last season, but this season she has annoyed the hell out of me.

10. Chelsinator

HA!!! Ben is GONZO!!! Thank goodness, finally. He bothered me. Although I wish Ashley had gone too, but oh well. Aleksandra really had to go too. I can't WAIT for next week! :D I miss it already :(

11. Chelsinator

Oh and I was 2 for 3 on the bottom 3...People LOVE Musa and Natalie, which is why the stuck around, but it is kind of funny to me that Jessica and Jaymz aren;t well liked. I would have thought Jaymz would be more of a fav with the girls....he seems like that pretty boy type that chicks seem to like, athough he bugs the heck out of me. Good to see Nigel yell at him for his solo last night cuz it was BRUTAL!

12. Kat

Kat Back on the wagon

I think the two that left should have, though it was really a toss up for me between Ben and Jaymz. I do think based on the dances from Wed night only that Musa and Natalie should have been in the bottom three more than Jaymz and Jessica. I feel bad that poor Dimitry keeps getting crappy partners, I think he is HOT, at least his body, the face is just ok :)

13. kszal

kszal moo cow!

Check out the boards on televisionwithoutpity. They are AWESOME. :)

14. Chelsinator

Okay, I officially hate this "krump" crap. It is ridiculous and not even dancing. I can bounce around all over a stage too... :rolleyes:

I HOPE TONIGHT IS REALLY GOOD!!! :D:D:D

15. Chelsinator

Okay that Natalie and Musa dance was just absolute shit. I don't even know where the hell the judges were coming from saying they were good cuz it just seemed so choppy and disconnected. I hated it.

I also hated Travis and Martha's dance tonight :(

I also hated Ashlee and Dimitri, although Ashlee is way better with him than she was with Ben.

Heidi and Ryan were...eh...alright I guess.

I absolutely love Donyelle and Benjy. Just adore them. I want them to get together and get married and I want to be at their wedding.

16. Dreamer

Dreamer Member

I thought Nathalie was good, but Musa still has some work to do. But he is so hot!!! :drool: Mind you I'm no expert in dance, I'm sure if they had more time, they could have pulled it out better.

I learned they only have three days to rehearse. :wth: :scratch:

I agree with you, they are my favorite team right now, the chemistry between them is just ''WOW''!

17. Leah

Leah Well-Known Member

I missed that one :dry:

Dimitri makes me all tingly inside :love:

18. Chelsinator

I thought Nathalie was good, but Musa still has some work to do. But he is so hot!!! :drool: Mind you I'm no expert in dance, I'm sure if they had more time, they could have pulled it out better.

I learned they only have three days to rehearse. :wth: :scratch:

I agree with you, they are my favorite team right now, the chemistry between them is just ''WOW''! [/b][/quote]
    I think Natalie just has sex appeal. I didn't think she was good tonight at all.

And yeah, 3 days is short, but Benjy and Donyelle pull out the best thing ever every single week....the other couples really disappointed me tonight...

Still one couple left for me, but still...

I also hated Allison and Ivan's dance for the first time ever....I didn't even watch the whole thing cuz it was disappointing me.

I really am disappointed almost all around this week. I only loved Donyelle and Benjy's dance.

19. Chelsinator

It's official, the only couple I feel should be safe is D and B.

Jessica and Jaymz were crap too. For the first time they did hip hop it was okay, but I didn't really like it....

ah, blah.

GO BENJY AND DONYELLE!!

20. Chelsinator

I missed that one :dry:

Dimitri makes me all tingly inside :love: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: Yeah, he is kinda sexy lol

I would lick Musa from head to toe too....