Rock of Love

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by mackie, Sep 11, 2007.

1. mackie

mackie With my hero, Brigitte Gabriel

... anyone else been watching it, or am I the only one? :lol: Its a VH1 spin on "The Bachelor" featuring rock stars (has been rock stars) as the bachelor. The current series' bachelor is Bret Michaels of Poison.

I started watching it a few weeks ago, when I was off work with a killer flu/cold... and got hooked. :oops: It started with 25 girls... and he's down to 3. So of course I have to stay tuned.

I think he's kinda sexy. He seems to be a good soul. And he's in pretty decent shape for an 80's rocker :thumb:. Seems like a lot of those guys are either really skinny... or kinda fat & puffy from an unhealthy lifestyle.

2. Gary

Gary Well-Known Member

Love, love, love this show.

Bret Michaels is a total tool, and I think some of these chicks are around simply for the drama.

• Like Like x 1
  3. fit'n'healthy

fit'n'healthy Senior Member

Lacey needs to GO!!!!!!!

4. magdalynaa

magdalynaa Jabber Jaws

I am so ridiculously addicted. I missed last Sunday's episode because I was on vacation, so catching up was my first order of business when I got back into town.

Whatever. I freaking love that show. I was a huge Poison fan back in the day, and I always thought Bret was hot. I thought he was a good singer, and CC was, of course, da shit. :funny:

I hate Lacey. Normally, I'd be all about the evil red-headed vixen type, but she's a hateful twat.

I'm rooting for Jess, mostly because she has excellent hair. Sam was my favorite, but she was totally not suited for that kinda lifestyle. Brandy M. is cool, but not particularly interesting.

Heather is a man. No joke. I can't imagine how hard it is to tuck the boys back between her legs to wear those skimpy-ass outfits. I heard him tell her something like, "There's something holding me back from falling for you completely."

YEAH, because she's a DUDE, and you're STRAIGHT, Bret!!!! I know you've done a lot of drugs, son, but that doesn't change your basic heterosexual tendencies. Ugh, and getting his name tattooed? I just hope Heather's weiner isn't bigger than his. That's gonna be a rotten grand finale.

5. mackie

I don't think he's a tool. He seems ok to me. He says some pretty corny things about the girls, ie; no matter which one he's talking about, he says she's hot... or something she said or did was hot... or that they "have a connection". But they do that on all The Bachelor shows. Its in the contract, to lead the audience to believe that he's torn between all of them, right up to the end. Even though we know... that he knows, very early on, which one he likes, if any of them.

Whats so tool about him?

:yeahthat: What a psycho bitch from hell! I like to think the show just keeps her on for the extra drama. If he really likes her, then I guess he is a tool after all. :lol:

6. magdalynaa

magdalynaa Jabber Jaws

I have dreams about doing bodily harm to Lacey. For real.

7. mackie

:funny: I don't think she's a man... but that frickin' 80's hair & make-up have got to go!

Jess is gorgeous... and she's got class. Yep! I'm rooting for her too! Go, Jess!!!

Sam was kinda sweet, but she had too many meltdowns... and most of her outfits are ugly!

Brandy is ok... but her projectile vomitting episode, at the dinner table, didn't thrill me. She also dresses like crud half the time. Brandy! Sam! Girls, it is possible to pull off a rocker-style essence, while exhibiting a little class.

8. mcv

mcv Blissfully Maintaining

Totally hooked - cannot stop watching.

Next week's episode (with the parents) looks to be a classic!!:lol:

9. mackie

:popcorn: :yippee:

10. magdalynaa

magdalynaa Jabber Jaws

HAHA, remember Tiffany from the first episode??! That was some classic reality tv right there. :D

11. mackie

Was she the drunk-ass, desperate, pathetic weirdo who didn't even make the first cut... to get into the house... but refused to leave??? :sad:

12. TheDeliverator

TheDeliverator 198'er of Doom!

Jess is hot!

I am rooting for her -she is sexy, stylish and actually has a head on her shoulders.

Lacey is an inbred pile of shit that smells like an old hairbrush and Heather is a groupie stripper who probably smells like sweat, hairspray and Marlboro lights.

13. fit'n'healthy

When Heather packed up all the food at the table that cracked me up in the last episode. Jess needs to win. Lacey is the devil!

14. magdalynaa

magdalynaa Jabber Jaws

The one and only.

Ya know how he always says, "I'm sorry, but the tour ends here for you..."

I'm thinking that for some of these chicks (and dudes, if you count Heather), the tour began in like '87 and hasn't stopped yet. I bet he already nailed a few of these chicks back in the day.

Like Tiffany? She defines the term "rode hard and put to bed wet."

15. mcv

mcv Blissfully Maintaining

I was thinking Marlboro Reds, but ok. :lol:

16. mackie

I would have taken all the food too! :lol:

Yep! If he doesn't pick Jess, then we'll know he's a 'tard.

17. magdalynaa

magdalynaa Jabber Jaws

If he picks Heather, we'll know he likes dudes.

18. fit'n'healthy

I kind of think Jess is too good for him though...

19. DarkAnimal73

DarkAnimal73 I pity Da Fools

Jess looks like C.C.:lol: :lol:

And you know hes going to pick a total loser so they can break up and he can do another season

20. Cris

Cris I Can Do This!

He's already been doing interviews about the show, even though it's not over yet. I was watching Chelsea Lately and she asked him if he really does fall in love. His reply basically implied that he did it for laughs and some good times and that he definitely did not intend to find anyone he would want to take home to his children. It also worked out good for that new Poison CD that is out with the remixes.

Tiffany was hysterical...I think he should have kept her just so we could keep watching her drunken foolishness :lol3:

How about Rodeo.....that chick was definitely out there!!!