Returning to plan from first vacation while an LBCer

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by cg8216, Jul 20, 2013.

1. cg8216

cg8216 Member

I just got back from my first week off plan since joining LBC in mid-March. I don't like how my body feels today but I know that a couple days back on plan will get me going in the right direction again. I was really surprised how stressful it was to be off plan. When on plan, I have very few decisions to make (other than subs). Mainly, to be compliant or not. When not on plan, all I did was think about what I was eating and the decisions I was (or wasn't) making. Glad to be back on plan.

2. missashleighjo

missashleighjo Member

I'm with CWT but I love that you're told what to eat and how much. I also like how the calculator narrows it down for you when you sub. It just gives you options and you don't have to guess at what would fit. Theres no numbers games of plugging in macros. I prefer not to think too hard unless I have to. :rolleyes:

3. sonia

sonia New Member

I'm going on vacation this week and I plan on staying on plan. I will not have internet so I made a doc with a list of food and match the quantity in my plan. I hope that it will be ok. I don't know yet if I'll have cheat meal but I'm focus and I'm prepared so we'll see....

4. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Control what you can when you can and otherwise, control your calories.

Have a great time!

5. NHENRIKSEN

NHENRIKSEN New Member

I'm sure you will feel back to normal in a few short days. I am a creature of habit so being off plan for a little while I could see how that would be hard. I've only just begun mine so I haven't been there yet.