Relatively lean everywhere apart from my backside - I am losing faith!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by GreekGirl, Jul 4, 2013.

1. GreekGirl

GreekGirl Member

Hi all,

I have been following a lot of Erik's advice and have achieved incredible results by being consistent and without starving myself. I am losing weight at 1700 calories with heavy weight training 4 times a week.

I am currently 122 lbs and I am 5.7 tall. I have even gone down to 117 lbs and still haven't been able to lose the saddlebag look on my backside. When I go down to 117 I look so much smaller but I would accept it if I managed to lose that last bit of fat from my bottom but I don't.

What would you suggest I do to get rid of the last bit of fat? I read LBC that you can get lean without cardio but now I feel that's the only way this will shift and I just started yesterday Lyle McDonald's Stubborn Fat Protocol. I do 10 x 15 secs HIIT with 45 seconds rest, 5 minutes rest, 20 minutes steady cardio followed by 5 x 30 secs HIIT with 30 seconds rest.

I am so consistent with my diet and feel that I am doing everything possible to achieve my goal but I don't know what else I can be doing without going to extremes.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated xxx JUNE 2013 all sides.jpg

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

see how that works for ya for bit.

3. GreekGirl

GreekGirl Member

Thank you Ileen for the response.
    I will give this a chance for 3 weeks and see how it goes. Honestly, I don't know what else I should be doing!

4. Jilly

Jilly New Member

Stay consistent and be honest with yourself.(which is seems like you are) It definitely takes some time. Don't be concerned about the number on the scale. How many times a week are you training your glutes?

5. ilovegreg05

ilovegreg05 New Member

I am the same way! My lower back LOVES fat! lol :ruloco:

6. icce

icce New Member

Me too. I also have a saddlebag look on my backside. Looks so bad. It is my stubborn fat

7. icce

icce New Member

It is sad that when I am on deficit, my face have more wrinkles...but saddlebag look on my back just stays. Is there any hope to get rid of that fat on my back and not to get my face "too old"?

8. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

unfortunately you cant choose where the fat comes off from.