Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Jen, Dec 7, 2006.
I just choked on my swt tators!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
the best part is how they taped that stuffed animal next to the kid.... kind of as an afterthought...
I fed my favorite doll chocolate milk, after a few days.....:barf: :yucky: I was so sad when my mom told me that the chocolate milk must have made her sick and she had to go to the doll hospital/garbarge can. I never saw her again. :mecry: I wonder how she's doing.
but at the same time :blink: - that looks dangerous!
Imagine what that kid think's when they are grown up looks at that :huh:
Where's his Budweiser?
in his mother's gullet.