PWO Meals

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Erik, Jun 28, 2007.

1. jamistar77

jamistar77 Well-Known Member

Oooo! I remember what I LOVED during the summer time! Amys Nilla Wafer numminess! That stuff was awesome!

2. jmdfit

jmdfit New Member

Yum! Today had a shake and some low fat creamsicle ice cream

3. patti

patti Active Member

My PWO is now down to 200 cals / 40-42 carbs...
    I've discovered a Publix waffle cone bowl + 1/2 cup Stoneyfield After Dark Non-fat Chocolate frozen yogurt + my PP shake... = very delicious & goes down well on these hot afternoons!

4. callison

callison New Member

1 scoop baskin robbins fat free vanilla frozen yogurt + 2 containers kroger carbmaster yogurt.
    cals 270 C40/P22/F4

5. Momof5

Momof5 New Member

I have found that i can add 2 tbl marshmallow fluff to my mcd's cone to get my 40-42 carbs + post wo shake and im good, or I found those Kelloggs fruit crisp blueberry bars are exactly 200 cal , 40 carbs !

6. stephm2010

stephm2010 In Motion

:bump: for new ideas

I don't know if it is on here already, but lately I have been making french toast. :yum:

7. rgreba

rgreba New Member

BTW Orange Trutein taste good with Fruity Pebbles

8. extremediva

extremediva New Member

1scoop whey protien, 3 caramel rice cakes

9. KristenK

KristenK New Member

Trutein shake and Skinny cow icecream sandwich....but I just got some gummy bears and candy corn yesterday...excited to have them tomorrow! heheheh:hamster:

10. Kaz

Kaz New Member

Cornflakes milk and sugar

11. stephm2010

stephm2010 In Motion

Rice chex mixed with Vanilla chex. I crush them and sprinkle onto my protein ice-cream for the first half and the eat the other half like cereal once my protein ice cream has sort of melted back to liquid.

French Toast

12. myprieto

myprieto New Member

Good morning! Wanted to share my PWO protein pancake recipe, only 4 ingredients super easy to make & delish!

Pumpkin spice protein pancake
    37g Arrowhead Mills Organic sweet potato flour pancake/waffle mix
    35g Trutein (vanilla, cinnabun, or pumpkin flavor)
    3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or enough to get desired consistency)
    Dash of pumpkin spice seasoning
    Topped w/ 50g banana & walden farms sugar-free syrup

Total Macros:
    331 kcals
    3g fat
    46 g carbs
    30 g protein
    3 g fat
    Makes 2 big pancakes or 3 small ones

13. JenBower

JenBower New Member

Since I have a sensitivity to all things dairy and eggs, doing a reverse food allergy thing so I will have an egg here SOON!

So cereal has been my go to PWO my favorite so far is mixing Cocoa Puffs, Golden Grahams and Kraft Mallow-bits (in the hot chocolate aisle, little marshmallows similar to hot chocolate ones or cereal ones) and that is my S'mores concoction over my protein shake and I eat it like a bowl of cereal.

My new one too is Hershey's S'mores frosting and Popped mini rice cakes in Kettle Corn....spread the frosting on top and eat.....nom nom!
    Next up I'm mixing cheerio's: the banana nut and chocolate ones, who knows maybe add Peanut Butter Cinnamon Toast Crunch to it too!

14. Emma

Emma Member

I've been eating cocopops chocolate Chex for my PWO, I bought some choc malt Nutrigrain yesterday so I'll try that tomorrow.

15. Anne

Anne New Member

Can I use butternut squash pow? Too high in fiber?

16. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Depends on your serving..
    its a wee bit high in fiber (7g ) for 158 cals. once in a while its fine.

17. Ange

Ange Member

I had my go-to favourite:
    2x (cause one isn't enough and I'm allowed to have 2 :p)

Caramel corn rice cake
    15mL No Sugar Added smuckers Wild Blueberry Jam
    45mL frozen 95% ff Cool Whip (the key is to eat it frozen, its like icecream)
    Tastes JUST like a blueberry waffle with all the bad stuff on it, guilt-free!!
    plus my shake :D

18. KellyK

KellyK New Member

Wow! So many great ideas. Can't wait to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

19. This was my first week with LBC, but had cinnamon-raisin lenders bagels topped with my vanilla protein powder mixed with small amount of the almond milk to make a tasty "paste" to cover them in. Also had two servings of Lucky charms a couple days. Next week I am going to have a half container of FF whipped cream! Cannot wait! My plan currently calls for up to 220 cal and 44-46g carbs while "finding caloric baseline"

20. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

My PWO treat today was YUMMY! Harmonized Vanilla protein shake with almond milk/water and TWO Skinny Cow Ice Cream- Fudge Bar and Peanut Butter Sandwich.
    HEAVEN! I now look forward to training days!!!