Ok…I'm finally on the wait sooooo……….

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by pavermama, Dec 23, 2013.

1. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

I figure I've got some time to buy and stock up on things that I need to get for my kitchen to be able to PLAN my meals and PLAN ahead. Instead of waiting till I'm a client, I might as well start now so I'll be able to spend all my money on the food I need and not the prep staging. What things do all of you use to prepare and contain and fix your food for the week? All I have right now are a few containers of different sizes and I have an ESCALI scale that I LOVE!!! I have a crockpot and a steamer. That's about it. I need to make a list and start stocking up, so if you think of ANYTHING that would help me in keeping on my plan once I get it, I would TRULY appreciate it! Thanks in advance!!

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

a scale kitchen and bathroom
    tape measure
    some containers for storage when bulk cooking. I prefer glass myself most of the time to put hot stuff in but will transport in plastic and use plastic if its cold. I never warm up my food. hate reheated meat.
    Spices and seasonings but you likely have those.
    just foods you'd have to have on hand for you meal plan.

really not much/ special.

3. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

I need to get me some glass containers. Thanks Ileen!!

4. FirePrincess80

FirePrincess80 Member

WOOP WOOP!!! :yayconfetti: Welcome Pavermama!! :yayconfetti: The waitlist, while long, is SO worth it! =)

5. Ange

Ange Member

You will definitely NEED some new workout gear! :D heheheh!!!! Woman to woman, you understand. OH and shoes!! You will need lots of shoes too :funny:

6. FirePrincess80

FirePrincess80 Member

LOL! Ange!! So true!!!
    I think also BCAA's If you won't be able to eat before working out (like me) .. I had to run out and buy some last minute stuff that was for my plan (so I can't tell ya Tilapia or beef or whatever cause your plan may not call for it) I also ordered Trutein pp but if you wait, my plan had a code for coupon in it :p

7. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

Thanks you guys!!