Oddities at the gym

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by rgreba, Feb 8, 2013.

1. rgreba

rgreba New Member

I go to LA Fitness used to be an Urban Active, so it's a large gym. I'm usually the only girl that works out in the weight room by herself. I was working out today, I saw a guy that was diagonally behind me arm propped up on the leg curl, phone up and taking a picture of me. I saw him through the mirrors. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt untill someone came up to me and was like "that guy was taking a picture of you...etc."
    First of all its creepy
    and second if you're going to take a picture, make it discreet.
    But I didn't know what to really do. I just ignored it. If I was to confront him he would have made up some excuse.
    :wth:

Anyone else have had an odd experience?

2. Amy

Amy Just say no to CANDY!!!

I have never seen someone take a pic or video of me, but while doing cable pull through, a guy cocked his head to the side and opened his mouth. :blink:
    I also caught someone taking a pic of my workout log once. :lol:

Most of the guys that go to my current gym are so into themselves, that they don't pay attention to me. :clap:

3. rgreba

rgreba New Member

:ruloco:WOW! People

"I also caught someone taking a pic of my workout log once" BAHAHA! Did you tell them its not free?

I wish guys were more into themselves at my gym. I'm known as the "butt girl." :grumble: Could be worse, but I do have a name.

4. Emma

Emma Member

Wow, if I caught someone taking a picture of me in the gym they'd be getting a nervous tic the next time they took their phone out.

5. Patricia

Patricia Well-Known Member

Yes, this movement causes quite a stir at the gym and it gets old. Nothing a really ugly "what are YOU looking at" glare can't fix.

I find it hard to believe no one stares at you. :girly:

6. Dayna

Dayna Member

Cable pull throughs are my favorite hahahaha