Nutrition/Eating plan for newbie

Discussion in 'Beginner Training & Nutrition' started by Redson, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Redson

Redson New Member

Hi! I am interested in becoming a LBC client and just had a couple questions about what to expect in regards to the nutrition plan. I've struggled with eating disorders for about 20 years, alternating between anorexia, binge eating and bulimia. I'm pretty sure I've screwed up my metabolism from everything and am just wondering what to expect when I start the program? Is it possible to 'fix' my metabolism? Because of my past I'm worried about getting fixated on food again and know I will need a lot of support if I'm put on a program that results in me gaining weight to correct the damage I've done. I've seen what you guys can do and trust you but will need some hand holding and encouragement. I guess I'm just wondering how much support we get through the program. Thanks!

2. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I can't answer your question about fixing your metabolism, but I can tell you that we are encouraged to build a relationship with our coaches. The direction in which you decide to go will be something that you and your coach agree upon, taking your history into account. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

3. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Redson welcome!

Have you tried working with a professional for your long standing eating disorders/issues?

From an LBC standpoint you do get all the support you need from your coach as long as you communicate that.
    Erik can further questions your questions if you send him an email.
    Erik@leanbodiesconsulting.com or use the contact information/link here: .http://www.leanbodiesconsulting.com/contact/