note to all members

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by FitnFabuloz, Oct 25, 2006.

1. FitnFabuloz

FitnFabuloz Member

I’ve been looking around here just to pick up on some pointers and it seems like most of the members here messed up one way or another. First off, Im in my twenties and am a highly successful man. I have made a small fortune already and my girlfriend is a 10. I get inside a ten all, any, and every day and night. We have great sex. I don’t need to look pixelized women on a forum to get off. We go on trips to Vegas 3 times a year and everyone wishes they had a quarter of what we have. All of this is and Im in my twenties. I see a lot of people who are insecure about themselves. Even the 35+ year old section. Ive never seen such a large amount of hopeless people. If youre over 30, and are at this site maybe you should consider counseling. Then the teen section seems like it may double as a ghey section, no offence. Then this misc. section seems as if it is the culmination people who cant find a whore in a frat house. I see A TON of guys here with high ass post counts. Anyone with over at least 3,000 posts needs to find another hobby besides sitting in a chair all day posting on a board about bodybuilding of all things. Then theres the latent homo-sexual frat boys who tend to hang out here for I have no idea. Why would college guys want to live together when there are co-eds all over college campuses these days? I’ve never set foot in a frat, and am glad I haven’t. Maybe they are cool places, but I got a lot more girls in other places on the very same campus. Lastly, there is no God. The religion section seems to be full of lost souls who run in perpetual circles about existence or non-existence. Trust me, there is no God and there is no “Mohammed” or “Jesus.” I’ve never seen them and no one else has come back from the dead that I know of. Im just trying to help you guys out. The sooner the members here realize what I submitted, the sooner you will be happy with your own lives.

2. christie

christie Senior Member

:lol3:

3. Pearly

Pearly Un-puffifying

:wth:

4. Erin

Erin Getting back to this...

does this have to do with nutrition?:unsure::lol:

5. Lynny

Lynny I like me.

:huh:

6. JJ29

JJ29 BBB member

I thought you were a female in your other post???:shrug:

7. christie

christie Senior Member

Isn't it obvious?! :catfight:

We've got ourselves a winner here :thumb:

8. trueblue

trueblue Banned

no one told me about an over 30 section. is there a secret forum within a forum??? :huh:

9. FitnFabuloz

FitnFabuloz Member

There was another forum i used to post on a few years back. For as long as i could remember, there was this one guy who never liked me for whatever reason. I think his name was RuffRyder599 or something like that but that dosent really matter. He would constantly insult me and threaten to kill me, ect. It was kidna funny cause hed always make posts how to beat kids up with bats and stuff ..needless no say no one look that seriously. Well, i decided it might be a good idea to stand up to him, so i basically wrote out a paragraph telling him what i thought. Big Mistake. This didnt go over too well with him as he would lash out whenever i posted. This creep got my picture and posted it all over the internet.. It got so bad that he somehow went through the trouble to find my phone number and called me at all hours of the night. Apparently we lived close to eachother because he said he had boys right near my house. Anyways one day i'm coming home from the gym and i get out of my car when i see an SUV speeding towards my house with rap music blaring. I ran inside and locked the doors, scared shitless. My family was scared too and were about to call the cops. The suv pulled up to my driveway and 5 thugs got out.
    I didnt want to endanger my family or anything so i figured i should go out and talk, which was really stupid. the "head" of them comes up to me and just stands there. I am confused.
    Out of nowhere, he cracks a smile and says yo you know me right!? he puts out his hand for me to slap..i am very unsure because idk wtf is going on. i reluctantly go to slap hands when he bats it away and turns serious...thats when I realized... they were up to no good, started making trouble in our neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in belair i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! ipulled- up to a house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

10. missfitlissa

missfitlissa I think I can I think I can

WOW! I must say congratulations! You seem pretty proud of yourself! One would think that someone as highly successful as yourself would know this sort of shite doesnt belong in the nuttition forum. I think your lost. You should probably be posting at www.iamahugelosertroll.com

11. Lynny

Lynny I like me.

ummm....LEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean up in aisle 7!!!!!!!!!

12. FitnFabuloz

FitnFabuloz Member

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know,

13. Leah

Leah Well-Known Member

:funny: :funny: :funny:

14. Leah

Leah Well-Known Member

:popcorn:

15. Lynny

Lynny I like me.

:lol:

16. trueblue

trueblue Banned

oh but its funny. can't we keep it. it appears harmless. :funny:

• Like Like x 1
  17. christie

christie Senior Member

:eek:mg: You are soooo right about her.

18. Inspired

Inspired Guest

:funny: :funny: :funny:

:popcorn:

19. missfitlissa

missfitlissa I think I can I think I can

OMG- you are totally right! I dont care!

I like the color pink!

20. Lynny

Lynny I like me.

You're right....I am in need of a chuckle.