Nordstrom (edited because Brandi can't handle her fave store misspelled)

Discussion in 'Health & Beauty' started by dearest22, Dec 6, 2006.

1. dearest22

dearest22 Member

I have a gift certificate at Nordstrum for $100. What should I buy??? I've had it for months but I don't want to spend it. I've never had a gift card there before and I don't want to spend it. I need new shoes, but they're so exspensive there. I need new clothes, but they're too expsensive as well. Good makeup? what should I buy?!!

2. Patricia

Patricia Guest

Your GC may be also good at the Nordstrom RACK - check into that. The Rack is where you can get last season's stuff at a huge discount. Is there one near you?

Also, go to their website: nordstrom.com and check prices. What I like about Nordies is that they're not that expensive - they do have some great deals.

3. dearest22

dearest22 Member

oh that's a great idea patricia! I didn't even think of the rack. thanks

4. Patricia

Patricia Well-Known Member

I love Nordstrom. I buy most of my jeans there, and some skincare products as well.
    They have an AWESOME shoe selection, they aren't too pricey...
    why not just put the $100 towards a good pair of shoes?

5. tstroud

tstroud Member

I buy everything at Nordstroms! I think I actually own the entire store :) Whatever you do never get a Norstrom card with a $2000 credit limit. You will max it ouT :funny: If you go to Norstrom Rack the day of the new arrivals you will find really cute stuff. If I had a $100 gift card right now I would probably get a pair or two or shoes!

6. Ruthie

Ruthie Active Member

I could have spent that card in one nanosecond--it's really hard to beleive you can' t find a thin g there!!!

7. Patricia

Patricia Guest

There's actually a shoe boutique here in our little town that kicks Nordie's ass in the shoe department. So...no more Nordstrom for me, at least for shoes.

Heh, btw, my dad retired from Nordstroms about ten years ago. Yes, I was very lucky. :D

8. dearest22

dearest22 Member

Sorry Brandi!! :)

9. Lynny

Lynny I like me.

They have really cute accessories there---hair things, etc.

10. Ecala

Ecala Banned

Hey- don't hang on to it too long. Many gift cards charge monthly fees.

11. Patricia

Patricia Well-Known Member

Thank you Brandi!! Neither could I.......:shrug:

12. AugustGirl

AugustGirl Member

I LOVE Nordies! :love:

I definitely agree with the jeans and shoes suggestions. I consistently have fabulous luck at this store, especially with these two items. Have fun shopping! :)