Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ChelieChristine, Jan 13, 2016.

1. ChelieChristine

ChelieChristine New Member

I'm thrilled to be here. I just finished my first week and I love my program. I watched/facebook stalked transformation after transformation, and the coaching style and program simplicity drew me in.
    Looking forward to what this year will bring.

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

welcome to the forums and our coaching team.

3. ChelieChristine

Hi Ileen! Can you tell me how to set up a journal? I am wondering how most folks use this forum in light of the facebook community page.

4. Inatic

You can see how the journal works but going to the journal section and seeing what other do. Its really up to you how you want to use it. It can be a place to write some thoughts and ideas, 'chit chat' highlight exercise, or food. The only thing you can do is post your training workout.

To start a journal you go to the journal section and just start a thread like you did this one but giving it a name. Then return to that thread to add additional comments as you have done replying to this one.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

5. ChelieChristine

Hey Illeen! In your comment above it says the only thing i can do is post my training workout, I was thinking I could track more of my thoughts and growth mind spirit too, should I be recording exercises reps, and weights used for Amy to review?
    LMK-Thanks in advance,
    Chelie

6. Inatic

PERFECT.
    Quick fingers!.
    No you can't post your workout.

7. ChelieChristine

Okay great, thank you for clarifying!! I will stick to my reflecting ;)