Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by amandapeffer1989, Feb 23, 2014.

1. amandapeffer1989

amandapeffer1989 New Member

Hello LBC Members,

My name is Amanda Peffer. I am currently on the waiting list for LBC. I am 24 years old and Pennsylvania. I'm looking forward to interacting and connecting with all of you. I hope to learn and gain a lot more knowledge about training and nutrition. I am currently in college for a Bachelor's of Science in Nutrition Science. I love this and definitely my passion. On the downside, I am one of those people whom suffer from low calories, excessive cardio and have trouble losing weight. I know it's not the right way to be but it's all a mental game and I can't seem to change it. I have been doing a deficit for about 4 years and yo/yo dieting. Very bad combination, i know. I hope maybe you all can give me motivation to get started on the right track. I will do my best to keep you all motivated and give any advice as well. I am one who gives great advice but not good at following it. I hope to here from you all and nice to meee you. So excited for the future journey's

Best Wishes,
    Amanda

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Welcome Amanda.

3. abbsparks

abbsparks New Member

Hi Amanda! Best wishes to you on your health/fitness journey :)

4. Bewitched4011

Bewitched4011 Member

Hey Amanda, Im on the waitlist too! Welcome!