New LBC client from Mississippi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by aproctor, Mar 24, 2015.

1. aproctor

aproctor New Member

Just introducing myself. My name is Ashley and I reside in Oxford, MS. Been a follower of Lean Bodies Consulting for a long time and decided to finally just take the plunge and do something about my body. I've loved training with weights for years, but it's the diet and programming my training according to my diet I just haven't done a very good job at. I've dealt with eating disorders since highschool, but this last week has been the best I have ever done so I'm super excited. Knowing I have somebody to report to and help me along on this, I think I'll do better than I have on my own in the past few years. Just 1 week of compliance alone is great improvement for me and I'm positive I can do it. :)
    I'm excited about the learning process and the opportunity to work with Coach Louis and Erik as well as everything I can learn from you guys.

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Enjoy!
    Welcome to the family! :)

3. LBC Coach Mark Young

LBC Coach Mark Young New Member

Welcome aboard Ashley!

4. DawnM

DawnM New Member

Welcome Ashley! I too have been following Erik and LBC for YEEEEAARS. I have my email written and ready to get on the waiting list. Just have to hit the send button! I can't wait to see what amazing things you do. :D

5. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Good luck to you too Ashley.

6. csworen

csworen Well-Known Member

Welcome! I have been with LBC for over a year now. Best decision I have ever made :)