New Discounts Codes from TruNutrition Sciences and Gaspari Nutrition!

Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by Inatic, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

See attached

2. Jennys

Jennys New Member

What are your favorite flavors?

3. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Updated Trutein information

Trutein is now known as Body Nutrition. It still sells the Trutein product line.

The Discount code is LBC15 which can be applied at the Body Composition website http://www.bodynutrition.com/

Jennys i've onlly used one flavor, chocolate so Im not one to base flavors on lol.

4. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I haven't tried a Trutein flavor I didn't like. Chocolate Truffle, Peanut butter and chocolate, vanilla, cinnabun, and pumpkin pie are all good.

5. Emma

Emma Member

Chocolate Peanut Buttercup is my favourite, I tried Cinnabon it was pretty good but got a bit sickly sweet for me after a while.

Unfortunately it is hard to get in Australia as there is only one distributor and with the change in name they are currently out of stock and who knows when they will be selling it again. The shipping cost from the US is prohibitive (it pretty much doubles the price) so I am just going to have to make do with my ON WPI until I can get my hands on Trutein again.

6. jamistar77

jamistar77 Well-Known Member

Since Trunutrition has changed their name, do they have a new coupon code now? I was wanting to buy Shamrock flavor but the code doesn't work.

7. jamistar77

jamistar77 Well-Known Member

HAHA Nevermind. Thanks Ileen.

8. enbergland

enbergland New Member

Banana is awesome!

9. Jennys

Jennys New Member

Thanks!

10. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

I can see how that could happen. I use that flavor to make my M1 pancakes, so I don't drink it straight.

11. kristiet

kristiet New Member

Which do you like better? Favorite flavors?

12. Bewitched4011

Bewitched4011 Member

I have only tried Cinnabun - and its sweet - but yummy!

13. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

Chocolate truffle and chocolate peanut butter. I have vanilla, but I haven't popped it open yet.

14. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

The shamrock shake flavor is good as long as you don't think about how similar it tastes to toothpaste...womp womp.

15. Jennys

Jennys New Member

Hi I just started with Cwt and I am going through a ton of protein powder according to my plan. Does anyone have a rough estimate of what they spend on pp per month? I am pretty sure that I'll go through $100 or pp at least so just trying to budget. My tummy is very particular about pp and I have been using bio trust because it doesn't make me have a tummy ache. Just curious thanks

16. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

Based on my plan, a 5lb container usually lasts me 3-4 months.

17. LAW

LAW New Member

This was a fantastic read. I just ordered a new supply, but in my future I will use this code. First tub I bought was 90.00

18. LAW

LAW New Member

I have tried the milk chocolate myofusion elite and love it!!

Just purchased strawberry and PB. Hope I like them.

19. lmac

lmac New Member

Pretty excited. Just bought my first 4 lb tub of vanilla pp. Just went with the plain jane vanilla since I like to experiment with baking and such.

20. MissyG

MissyG Member

The probiotic Vanilla & Cinnamon Rolls are tasty. Also have tried the Chocolate & Peanut Butter cookie dough.