New CWT Member

Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by Elisabeth, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

Hi everyone I'm new to the CWT team. Can't wait to start rock'in this program. I started the 23rd but unfortunately I am VERY SICK with a bad cold so I'm stuck trying to eat on plan but not being able to hit the gym! What a shitty way to start but that won't stop me from making progress soon. CAN'T WAIT.... SO EXCITED!!!! :wave:

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

welcome and feel better!

3. tlange

tlange New Member

I am new to CWT as well. Hope you are now feeling better.

4. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

I saw that Tina, I replied to your post too.. lol I'm loving my program so far but not the multi-directional lunges ..YUCK.. lol

5. tlange

tlange New Member

Luckily I don't have those in my program.

6. tbakken319

tbakken319 New Member

Hey ladies! How are your programs going? I've been with CWT for a week now and really liking it. So easy to follow meal plan! Any tips or advice?!

7. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

Programs going great. We did a couple adjustments with my meals and now I LOVE everything and its very easy to follow.. LOVE training days too..

Tip/Advice:
    1)If you don't like something speak up. They work with what suits YOU, which is awesome!
    2)Stay compliant! ;-)

8. tlange

tlange New Member

I agree with Elisabeth, stay compliant. Also, be open and honest in your bi-weekly. I have received some great feedback that really puts things in perspective. There will be times when progress may not be fast enough for you, but it is worth it to do it the right way. Good luck!

9. abbsparks

abbsparks New Member

I just started with CWT and Amy, only nutritional due to finances but am in love with my meal plan. Had a little hiccup at the beginning but I've been spot on for the last couple weeks and feeling good.

10. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

Awesome! I love my plan too... I'm with coach Steph. I have lost 12lbs since I started :) and my clothes have went down two sizes!!! I fit in clothes that I used to fit in back in high school..
    I also had a rough start, two weeks of being really sick but I've been consistent ever sine. I started my program Dec, 23rd...

11. kristiet

kristiet New Member

Great job! I'm three weeks in, but not a lot of change yet. Loving the program though!

12. Bewitched4011

Bewitched4011 Member

Elisabeth - how are things going? Still loving your plan? I see the little one on your lap - such a cutie!! I have a quick question for you, how are you managing work outs with a little one at home? My hubby isnt big on our little girl (8 mo) going to the gym daycare or any daycare for that matter, and I am wondering what your secret is.