New CWT Client

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tlange, Jan 7, 2014.

1. tlange

tlange New Member

Hello,

I am a new client of CWT as of early December. I am working with Coach Steph. I just had my 2nd baby and was (impatiently) waiting to get the okay from my doctor to start working out again. I am going on 4 weeks and am happy with the changes so far. Especially thrilled that I am losing weight without cardio and feeling deprived. I am excited to see the many more changes to come.

2. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Great to have you!

3. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

Hi tlange,

I'm also working with Coach Steph. I am also postpartum but of a 7 month old now. I started a few weeks ago, just before xmas. :)

4. tlange

tlange New Member

That is awesome you are working with her as well. My only wish now is that I would have started sooner with just the nutrition program, then added the training once I was ok'd by my dr.

5. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

Yeah, I hear ya..
    I had a rough start. I was very sick with a bad cold, baby and I (was up all night with baby) so I couldn't train and I couldn't really eat either. I was eating soups for the first few days then when I did start eating on plan I couldn't enjoy anything, had no sense of taste or smell for a good week. :-( It's definitely tough to be on a training and nutrition plan with a baby, especially a newborn. Well, good luck with everything. Keep in touch :)

6. tlange

tlange New Member

Good luck to you as well!

7. Asemesky

Asemesky New Member

Hi Tlange and Elisabeth!
    I am new to CWT and working with Steph as well. My youngest is 11 months. Are you both still nursing? How are you feeling a few weeks into it calorie/milk wise if so?

8. Elisabeth

Elisabeth Member

:hi:
    I'm still nursing and my milk supply has been fine so far. She does take that into consideration when she makes up your plan.
    Also, my son doesn't care for solids yet, few bits here and there and yea, everything's been fine. :)

9. Asemesky

Asemesky New Member

Good to hear!
    I knew she was keeping my calories a little higher while I continued to nurse-kinda scared to stop and lose more:)