MY CELLULITE!

Discussion in 'Training' started by Kristina, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Kristina

Kristina Member

Ok I am sure this is on here somewhere and if so please just direct me to the correct place..BUT WTF with the CELLULITE on my legs!! REALLY? I'm almost 2 years with Erik and still I battle this? My cheats are low, my training is hard, water intake so/so. Will I always be the skinny girl with cheese on her legs and not in the mouth? OK sorry for the rant I'm moving and my training is off soI am feeling the stress of not being in the gym..That aside input please on the freaking CELLULITE :grrr:
    Thanks so much
    K

2. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

Just how much cellulite do you have? Because your legs look pretty darn hot in your avi.

3. kirstny

kirstny Well-Known Member

:yeahthat:

Also, most women have cellulite. It's just the way it is. Is it visible when you're standing. Or do you have to sit for it to show up?

4. Kristina

Kristina Member

Ahh Thanks..I just feel like I work so FREAKING hard and it's still there..BOOO..
    maybe I am just having a fit today..no gym time..eating off..due to move across the US..:grrr: Thanks for cheering me up

When I am standing on the front of the thighs..looks like elephant skin!
    I love elephants just not on my legs!! WTF!???

5. smuggie

smuggie Maureen aka Mo

You're stressed out, for sure.

I know it's frustrating, but you have to remember that some body parts take longer to respond than others. What does Erik have to say about this? Has he ever put SFP on your program?

Why is your water intake so-so?

6. Sohee

Sohee working on the bikini body

Also keep in mind that another factor that determines how much cellulite you have is genetics. Some women, no matter what they do, have virtually no cellulite; others, despite busting their asses, will always have it.

I think you also need to put it into perspective though. Ask yourself, who really cares about how much cellulite you have nearly as much as you do?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

Im also reading levels of estrogen can affect it as well. . women with higher levels /those that use BC pills.

But regardless, I agree with Sohee. No one really cares but you. Maybe just be accepting to the fact that your body will always have it/some.

8. pavermama

pavermama Rut Row!

I heard Velashape treatments work pretty good. A little costly but effective..I'm going to try it because I CAN'T STAND MY CELLULITE EITHER!!!

http://www.bellesantemedspa.com/

The treatment is under the laser title. You can google it for more info.

9. mamaj

mamaj The Recess Monitor

I have cellulite as well and it's def genetic! Even at my thinist 5'11 130lbs I still had it on my thighs! It will always be a constant battle and being almost 40 doesn't help but never give up!:)

10. salisem

salisem Member

It could be worse... in my family, all the women have it on their legs AND arms... and even a few have it on their stomach. We usually joke that we're just glad it isn't on our faces... :p

11. char-dawg

char-dawg Mr. Observant

12. Kristina

Kristina Member

Thanks

Hi All,
    Thaks so much for all the input..and a few laughs..
    Your right no one really cares..I just think I have a huge expectation of my myself! June 6th..40 is here..I wanted more improvement...mmmm maybe 41 will be the year..Thanks for the support as well..Moving, being off plan in transition is a B-I-T-$-H!!! Found a really great gym in Vegas less then a block from my new house..
    move date May 20th..See you all on the flip side :)
    Thanks Again
    xxxxoooo

13. Kristina

Kristina Member

Water intake..I am just bad at..I am working to be better :)

What is SFP?

14. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

SFP=stubborn fat protocol.

Fasted hiit followed by slow steady

15. Bella600

Bella600 Member

This is so true! I've had cellulite all my life and I've never been overweight. Genetics ruin it for some of us, and you aren't alone!

16. glassmmam

glassmmam Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link! Love this comment:
    "In fact, the emphasis throughout the book is on changing bad habits rather than eliminating them (easier to do, and with a much higher success rate), and body “recomp” (i.e., recomposition, or replacing fat with lean tissue that doesn’t jiggle) rather than “losing weight”. "

Oh so true ... change habits and work on Recomp ... and uh, not forgetting our genetics helps ... I have the upper arm crap going on :( meh ...

Kristina - Good Luck on your move!!!