Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Mindless Banter' started by Inatic, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

2. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas!

3. Amy1984

Amy1984 Member

Merry Christmas! Fay and Ileen I hope you both had a wonderful Christmas. I spent Christmas Eve with my boyfriends family...we had a big dinner! Christmas was spent at my mom's house with my two older brothers, their wives, my three nephews, niece, boyfriend and his sister and her daughter who flew down from Alaska. We ate, ate, and ate. We drank mimosas too. We opened gifts and had a White Elephant gift exchange. I ended up with a full body memory foam pillow!!! I was so happy!
    We ended the afternoon with a game of LCR! Do you know what that is? If you have never played you would love it. Especially you, Ileen, and all your sons! It's such a great game.
    After Christmas "Lunch" we went back to my boyfriend's house and had a big ham dinner with his family. I was exhausted, stuffed, and kinda excited to come back to work and oddily enough RELAX from all the excitement.

4. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Thanks Amy! We will be celebrating throughout the weekend to get in all of the family. So far it has been a lot of fun. :)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013