Leptin

Discussion in 'Diet, Nutrition and Supplements' started by Blondell, May 27, 2006.

1. Sarawithanh

Sarawithanh Banned

once you see how your body "reacts"..how do you know when its tiem to go to a 1 day refeed or a 2 day refeed or even stay at the 5 hr refeed? :shrug: whats the difference between the length of the refeed - what does the refeed time do? :unsure:

2. quickie

quickie Active Member

It's dependent on BF, caloric intake and exercise being done.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  3. Erin

Erin Getting back to this...

Sarah...be happy with the 5 hour one. You'll get the full day soon enough;):love:

4. Sarawithanh

Sarawithanh Banned

Thanks Quickie I was just curious like what each variety of refeed does..like if one is better than the other..

Erin - I was NOT fishing - it was JUST a question :love: I'll get one eventually I'm sure, I was just curious, like if 1 day is better than 5 hr in terms of effects or if 5 hr is better...know what I mean...like what the effects of a 5 hr refeed is as opposed to a 1 hr, etc.

5. clcassani

clcassani New Member

Can't wait for the next one....thanks for dsharing !!!!

6. stacy

stacy New Member

Question for anyone who can relate, I compete for 2.5 years and lost my menstrual cycle. It's been over 4 years since i've had a regular period. I just did my first refeed on Erik's program...anyone has success with gaining their cycle back after doing refeeds?

7. mindy8013

mindy8013 New Member

Very interesting read- thanks for posting.... I have learned the basics about this hormone and I am just fascinated as to how it works.

8. klh2130

klh2130 New Member

I just ordered this last week!