LBC Home Gym

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Erik, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Stepherie

Stepherie New Member

Nice Gym

I'm jealous. Especially love the sound system.

2. drama5

drama5 Member

I have a rumble roller too Erik....Yes it hurts, but its a good hurt...... lol

3. Emma

Emma Member

I only train in a home gym, it took us about 18 months to add everything we need and I love it. Especially as I like to workout first thing, I don't have to wait for my commercial gym to open at 6am.

I've done a sum total of one weight session at my commercial gym and although its big and new and clean I hated it. Too many people, had to wait for equipment, a pain when doing super sets and I couldn't get into the free weight section to do squats and deadlifts because it was full of Bros posing.

I only got the gym membership for cardio on hot days and Pilates and I don't do those any more anyway, probably time to make that call "it's not you, it's me". Thinking of swapping it for a Jetts membership, so I can train when in Queensland visiting my family.

4. Marilyn

Marilyn Member

Very nice!!

5. Amber.nicole

Amber.nicole Member

6. Oduwe

Oduwe Member

Nice one mate! Loved it.

7. Joni

Joni New Member

Love!

8. Athlete1003

Athlete1003 New Member

I would love to expand my home gym some more. I'm looking to add a barbell and some weight plates. Does anyone know a good place/site to buy a standard 45lb olympic bar at a reasonable price? I'm get overwhelmed with all the sellers out there and with some reviews on bars that don't actually weigh the stated 45lbs. There's also bars on craigslist, but I'm always reluctant to purchase anything from people on that site...:/

9. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

i think id shop locally if just purchasing barbell and wt plates or craigslist. hubby found me some there. I made him do the dealing. Most of my other stuff was local except my cage.