Introduce Yourselves ...

Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by administrator, Feb 12, 2007.

1. IDoYouToo

IDoYouToo Well-Known Member

Welcome Darcey!!! :)

2. sjontherun

sjontherun New Member

Hi! Susan here, very new to this!

3. MissyD

MissyD New Member

Welcome Susan, I'm new too :)

4. Fullsterkur

Fullsterkur New Member

Hello everyone,

Signed up a while ago, just getting around now to posting.

Not new to fitness or training, lots of years experience, l look forward to sharing training info with some of you guys.

cheers!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  5. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

6. thawey

thawey Tanner

Been awhile since I've lurked around the forums, but I'm back working with the team over here at LBC.

The forums don't seem to be quite as 'active' as they once were, where did everyone go?

7. Inatic

My thought is FB.

8. Celestial

Celestial Member

Hi! Celestial back, been awhile! Hopefully I will be more consistent! Maybe start a training journal or something! :)

9. mmuse

mmuse New Member

Hi, I'm Melissa. Starting my second week with LBC. Any LBC'ers from Charleston, SC? I would love to meet some people with similar goals.

10. RosieF

RosieF New Member

Hi! I'm Rosanne and I'm just about done my first week with CWT/LBC. I'm finding it to be very interesting so far, and look very forward to this forum to gain more information and talk to people with similar interests.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  11. TJJohnston

TJJohnston New Member

Hi, I'm Jessica! I've followed LBC/CWT for years on FB and other social mediums and finally decided to take the plunge. I will be starting my plan tomorrow. :wave: :weightlift2:

12. Inatic

:welcome:

13. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Hi Jessica! :wave:

I've been to Maine once, and loved it! It's time to go back. I think I'll wait for warmer weather, though.

14. eschulma

eschulma New Member

Hi, my name is Erica. I have been working with LBC for 4 weeks now, with Coach Holly. The meal plan is very impressive although I am somewhat hungry as one might expect. :p Looking forward to connecting with others here.

15. Inatic

welcome!

16. Tasil

Tasil New Member

Hi there .. my name is Lisa.. Im new to LBC and very excited to be here. I am just about 8 mos post shoulder labrum surgery.. and honestly. .have not been active at all for about a year due to injury.. I look forward to the motivation and knowledge I will gain from this group. Still trying to figure out my way in the forum and such.. I hope I posted in the right spot? Happy day.

17. Erik

Erik Admin

Welcome.

18. Inatic

Welcome Tasil.

Hope the shoulder behaves. : )

19. annamal

annamal New Member

Hello all

My name is Anna and I am new to the forums. About three years ago I ditched my cardio bunny status for weights and I LOVE it. But I still feel like I am spinning my wheels with nutrition and training. I read, read, read and just overwhelm myself with what I should or should not be doing :shrug: Is there currently a waitlist to start working with LBC? If so, can anyone give me an idea of how long the wait would be. I work in public education and would have my summer free to focus on my program, so I was hoping that time frame might be possible.

I love learning and look forward to reading through the forums and getting to know the people here.

20. Inatic

welcome to the forum

email Erik at Erik@leanbodiesconsulting.com