Introduce Yourselves ...

Discussion in 'Board Issues and Announcements' started by administrator, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ElizabethBurgos

ElizabethBurgos New Member

Hey everyone! I'm Liz. From Kansas City, but currently living in Colorado Springs. I'm on the wait list for LBC and cannot wait to get started! :))

2. DHB

DHB New Member

Hello to everyone! My name is Diane and I am new to LBC. Looking forward to getting on the right track to a sensible diet. As a competitive bodybuilder, my life has consisted of just broccoli, turkey bacon , tilapia and chicken! I just new that there was a more sustainable option and that is why I am here. Ready to get on the right track thru the LBC team.

3. Runrooney

Runrooney New Member

Awesome:) well, it's such a great experience! Learning so much about myself and fitness/nutrition;-). Just be patient. It's hard at times and I know my trainer (when I email her about stuff). She probably rolls her eyes and says what? We went over that!! LOL
    Just don't give up they know what they are doing! Just be patient and it will happen. Just not over night. This is where you just sit back and learn from all of this! It's is so worth it! Good Luck

4. DawnM

DawnM New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Dawn, my husband and I live in South Florida. I'm a long time follower of Erik's and LBC and decided to join the fitness forum not too long ago. I'm sure I will spend endless hours soaking up the information already posted here and I'm looking forward to the interactions and exchanges with all of you.

Dawn

5. Inatic

Inatic Ya Gotta Wanna! Moderator

hi :D

Goodness DHB that was a very limited diet!

6. Shirlthompson81

Shirlthompson81 New Member

Hi guys I'm Shirley, on the waiting list. Excited much. (Fist pump) :party2

7. JPlatts

JPlatts New Member

Hi, I'm Jackie. New to LBF as of two days ago and a new client as if two months ago. I'm soaking up all the knowledge that I can during the time I can afford. I love my programs but like anyone I have questions so I though it would be nice to join this forum and hopefully learn from all of you as well.

8. DHB

DHB New Member

Yes you can say that again. But I didn't know any better until I was introduced to LBC. To know that I have loss some muscle and strength through the months of this dieting is disappointing but I know it will all come back and prepare me for an even better performance on stage. Yeah!!

9. Sstout

Sstout New Member

Hi, I'm Suzy. I'm in my 3rd week as a client and still learning the ropes and trying to trust the process. I'm peri menopausal and hoping to get through menopause in the coming years without gaining fat or losing muscle. Anyone in the late 40's, early 50's that would like to compare notes?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Inatic

Hi! :wave:

52 here :)
    Have been a client of Erik's since I was 44.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bhedge

Bhedge New Member

Hi everyone - I'm Bryan. Just accepted as a client after 5 months on the wait list. Not new to working out, but looking to learn a lot more about proper nutrition, combined with the training to accomplish the results I'm seeking. Live in Massachusetts with my wife and our youngest daughter who is 21. Have two older children who are off on their own (thank God!).

12. MissyG

MissyG Member

Welcome Bryan!!!!!!:thumb:

13. Inatic

Hi Hi Bryan!
    welcome! Let me know if you need any help.

14. camarogotguns

camarogotguns New Member

Hi everyone! I'm Carrie. I've been an LBC client since July, but am looking for a new avenue of support because my friends/co-workers don't understand why I'm on a "diet" (their words!) if I'm not competing anymore. Trying to get back to a healthy, balanced lifestyle after 2.5 years of dieting, food restriction, and bingeing.

15. OneMadMonkey

OneMadMonkey Well-Known Member

I'm so in love with the fact you spelled bingeing correctly. :clap::love:

16. Inatic

welcome!

17. camarogotguns

camarogotguns New Member

I'm a writer and editor for a living...spelling is my game! :)

18. TravisRichardson

TravisRichardson New Member

Hi everyone...I'm Travis and I look forward to interacting with everyone and continuing my journey. I have struggled with weight since I stopped powerlifting 5 years ago. I tore my distal biceps tendon and gained 100lbs. Now I start the journey to loss the weight and get fit. no more powerlifting...

19. Inatic

Welcome Travis.
    Good luck on your journey :)

20. MissyD

MissyD New Member

Hi everyone, I'm Darcey. New LBC client this month :) Never competed, but not new to the gym or dieting/building. Looking forward to learning some new things and make some friends along the way...